Shawnny

How toxic this server really is

I'm a relatively new player trying to do my first slayer task. I'm getting camped by a full team of 5 with donator weapons and I can't even tank for 5 seconds. How do you promote this level of behavior. People deliberately want everyone new to quit almost immediately after joining because they can't enter the wilderness without getting one hit.

https://imgur.com/a/3lTUaJS

Are you calling people toxic simply for playing the game? You being new or not is completely irrelevant when it comes to the topic of toxicity and wilderness. Just because they're following the purpose of the wilderness (which you should be aware of considering it is a PvP server) that doesn't mean that they're wanting any new player to quit, nor does it mean that they are toxic. 

It's rather pathetic to use "I'm new" as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and how you want to do it. People that gives a fuck about whether you're new or not when you step into the wilderness are probably non-existent. 

Try easier PvM methods like using an eternal glory at revenant cave. Join a clan/team, every clan is recruiting, probably even the people who killed you. 

Advantage grieving happens in any PvP-based multiplayer game. If you're new you're going to die, repeatedly.

Lookup the KDR of other people https://spawnpk.net/highscores/ their deaths will probably be in the 1000's, everyone get's pked.

Dont enter the wildy if you dont wanna die, killing some1 old or new to the game while in wildy isnt an indicator for toxicity.

But uh ye if you really wanna talk about real toxicity, yes its very toxic at times lol.

wilderness is a very dangerous part of the game, a lot of people lose stuff there, and there are a lot of teams trying to hunt/find a guy to kill in deep wildy

I'd suggest skipping that task or doing it in another time.

Understandable you are mad about it but there is no proof of any toxic behaviour. If you really want to do something about it, prove yourself, join a muli/singles cc and beat them in pvp. 

They are just multi pking, they attack anyone but their friends or clan mates. Nothing wrong with that just try to be cool.

i dont believe this is toxic it is very unfortunate that teams camp pvm'ers and think they are good, but that happens in every p server and osrs too. you just have to not say anything because antagonizing them only encourages them to keep looking for you, i also suggest trying to do it at a different time if you could.