Sign in to follow this  
get rekt son

Fortnite!!!

Fortnite is more like the new call of duty for me. I go on every now and then for 30 minutes to an hour, get a win or 2 then hop off because it gets to easy and boring. 

I have been playing it a little more just to practice my building and reaction time to help me with other games. But besides that I'd rather play PUBG, WOT, or maybe even CSGO since these games take a bit more skill.

10 hours ago, unknowngod said:

fornite slaves stick to real life and train your body idiot

Thank you for the life advice.

On 29.5.2018 at 1:48 AM, unknowngod said:

fornite slaves stick to real life and train your body idiot

Funny how many dont mention education when it comes to "improving". Shows how looks is whats most important.

Fortnite has a serious problem with placing non skilled players with extremely skilled players. With no elo system a game can easily lose its spark, every casual player gets placed in the same game as every extremely competitive player and vise versa.

p.s im not saying this cause im trash at the game i'm saying this from the prospective of a player that tries relatively hard and hates killing the little noobs who have no idea what's happening xD

The game itself is complete asshole when it comes to the same 6 people from the past 10 matches as the top 6, cus of extremely and overly competativeness.

That said, I still play the trashbin from time to time. PS4: XX-BSEBT-XX