Orion

Orion Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Tom

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location and occupation: United Kingdom (GMT +0), Student.

5. Average amount of game-play hours per day: Weekdays 3-4 hours, weekends 6-8.

6. (Edit)Experience: I was a moderator of a server called "EmpyreanPK" (Ryan knows it :P) for roughly 3 months before the server sadly ended.

7. Why you should receive the position:

Whilst I understand that people would be reluctant to give a position of authority to an 18 year old due to age and other reasons, I have been on the server for an extremely long time and have experienced multiple staff come and go therefore have a feel for what it takes to be a good staff member. I am always in the "help" clan chat giving advice to new players and in general having good conversations with all in the CC. I do enjoy a bit of banter, however do understand the limits in which it would be considered flaming and derogatory. Whilst I am not currently active on forums, I am aiming towards becoming more so, hoping to prove that I have what it takes to be a valuable member of the SpawnPK team.

I look forward to seeing all feedback and thank you taking the time to read my application.

Edit: I have been told that I need to add a few more bits and pieces;

A little bit more about me: I'm from North Wales and have recently finished A Levels and am going to York St John Universty to study Physical Education and Sports Coaching. I am hoping that will be a stepping stone towards a personal training future, or at least something physical ;)

My time on RSPS:I have been playing the server for a very long time, since 2016 and have previously played Rune-wire and EmpyreanPK (an old server of Ryan's). However throughout my time of SPK I have been co-Eco - cleaned by a duper (Thanks @Dracula) to poor, to taking a break, then joining back March 2018.

Weaknesses: I am rarely active on forums. No sugar coating it, I'm not a massive fan of using forums, I much rather be ingame solving problems however I understand their necessity and will increase the amount of time I spend of forums.

Strengths: Without sounding arrogant, I am a well known player, know the server very well. I am quite a calm person and rarely get tilted therefore believe my calm attitude would be a welcome part of the staff community. 

I look forward to seeing you all ingame :)

Orion

Edited by Orion
additions needed
  • Like 3

i been on this server for a good 3-4 months and i dont know who you are.

I cant really judge base on that, maybe we have a different time zone.

Good luck!

you already have a better chance at ::Staff then cokiemonsta loll

7 minutes ago, mamalambz said:

i been on this server for a good 3-4 months and i dont know who you are.

I cant really judge base on that, maybe we have a different time zone.

Good luck!

you already have a better chance at ::Staff then cokiemonsta loll

Thank you :)

I joined around 2015/16 however stopped playing due to examinations and other commitments but have periodically returned to the server every once in a while and have completely rejoined in the psat 3 months.

3 minutes ago, CHUCHINE said:

Vouch

<3

3 minutes ago, silverdevv said:

Helpful a bit paki but i still love him , would be a nice staff member.

Would help if I knew who you were :) However, love is appreciated.

I'm going to steal @Kellatha format for ranking potential staff. Orion has been a longtime player of this server, and is extremely knowledgeable of the server whether it's pricing, to rules. He's also in the perfect timezone for a new helper, we're lacking at certain times of the day and someone in GMT would be perfect. I've never seen you flaming, or causing problems on the server which is a mandatory part of being staff on the server.

10/10 Attitude

8/10 Server Activity

7/10 Helping Players

2/10 Forum Activity

+1 

4 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

I'm going to steal @Kellatha format for ranking potential staff. Orion has been a longtime player of this server, and is extremely knowledgeable of the server whether it's pricing, to rules. He's also in the perfect timezone for a new helper, we're lacking at certain times of the day and someone in GMT would be perfect. I've never seen you flaming, or causing problems on the server which is a mandatory part of being staff on the server.

10/10 Attitude

8/10 Server Activity

7/10 Helping Players

2/10 Forum Activity

+1 

TY Aquanoob - I will endeavor to increase my activity on forums.

Really sweet and helpful person, helped me allot when I needed someone for help

A really amazing person in game and I guess he would be amazing in real life too :D

thanks for the help <3 

one of the most beloved, trustworthy, amazing and knowledgeable person I know.

orion is not one of the common people that come across my friend's list, he is one of the most people that I trust in game, 

he certainly has no hesitation to help people out, as I've seen him in help Cc,never "TOXIC" *wink*, to other people just between friends, which is not that a big of a deal,

I will always love and care for him, legit one of a kind.

therefore, for all the reasons I mentioned,

I'll give you  a massive vouch +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

9 minutes ago, billymyson said:

i would rate 10/10 IGN

Thank you very much for the support :)

8 minutes ago, l0v3ly said:

Really sweet and helpful person, helped me allot when I needed someone for help

A really amazing person in game and I guess he would be amazing in real life too :D

thanks for the help <3 

Thank you and all the best ingame :)

7 minutes ago, abyssal god said:

one of the most beloved, trustworthy, amazing and knowledgeable person I know.

orion is not one of the common people that come across my friend's list, he is one of the most people that I trust in game, 

he certainly has no hesitation to help people out, as I've seen him in help Cc,never "TOXIC" *wink*, to other people just between friends, which is not that a big of a deal,

I will always love and care for him, legit one of a kind.

therefore, for all the reasons I mentioned,

I'll give you  a massive vouch +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I will slap you sideways, however ty for the support my good cunt :)

11 hours ago, Max Avon said:

orion is a nice guy +1 i see him as staff one day ok or no

Thank you for the support my man :)

i've been on this server for almost 3 days, basically im new, but in those 3 days i did not see anyone more responsive, more active or more helpful, i support you all the way, always replying when online, whether it is through pm or through help cc, can't recall that i saw a better man for this role.

3 minutes ago, kezamor007 said:

i've been on this server for almost 3 days, basically im new, but in those 3 days i did not see anyone more responsive, more active or more helpful, i support you all the way, always replying when online, whether it is through pm or through help cc, can't recall that i saw a better man for this role.

Thank you very much for the support

11 minutes ago, Big Starr said:

10/10 Attitude

7/10 Server Activity

7/10 Helping Players

2/10 Forum Activity

#stole this but agree, vouch

<3

Although he is a noob and we have played the server since the same time!

+100

very active within the spawnpk community, i believe Orion does have what it takes to become a higher member of the community, and sure he wouldn't disappoint ;) (cough)

Rangeowns23 (now known as Corey)

7 minutes ago, Rangeowns23 said:

Although he is a noob and we have played the server since the same time!

+100

very active within the spawnpk community, i believe Orion does have what it takes to become a higher member of the community, and sure he wouldn't disappoint ;) (cough)

Rangeowns23 (now known as Corey)

That double message tho - but the love is appreciated <3

I could see you joining our team and becoming a valuable member. +1.

Having worked with you as staff before i can honestly say that you are Very helpful.

10 minutes ago, The aurora said:

I could see you joining our team and becoming a valuable member. +1.

Having worked with you as staff before i can honestly say that you are Very helpful.

Was fun aswell, thanks for support. Hope to rep with ya again soon :)

the bitch always merchin me! :o 

Na but for real, awesome guy, always helping ppl, knows the server like the back of his hand and while he does like the occasional gamble/stake, he knows his limits. (Plus the only one that always returns stuff I lend him xD )

Activity: 9/10, do you even sleep bro? (thanks to you my friends list is never completely red xD)

Trustworthiness: 10/10 One of the few people I actually trust on this server

Attitude: 8/10 He messes around a lot, which keeps yell and help convo's fun but he never crosses the line, never seen him flame or be disrespectful to anyone

Helplyness: 7/10 helps the old and the new alike, see him on help chat a lot, also helped me with quite some things over my time on the server (also, yes, I invented a new word, lets make that trend shall we? #Helplyness)

In game he is one of the strongest candidates for staff in my opinion, on forums his activity could use a serious boost, but he seems to realize this so.

You'dd be excellent staff m8, gl and here is my official:

+1 - trademarked by Racc2 Inc. (a Racc2 company)