Sparta V1

Donating

Am i the only one having a problem donating,? ive tried donating multiple times on different cards both have enough money on the cards and my payment gets declined...

could this be from me donating to much to the server in a small amount of time ? or what could it be?

Make sure you're entering everything correctly, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from making donations.

2 hours ago, Aquaman said:

Make sure you're entering everything correctly, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from making donations.

everything is correct and i double check it too

Conatact your bank and make sure there aren't any holds on it. It may have looked at that as being fraudulent activity.

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

Conatact your bank and make sure there aren't any holds on it. It may have looked at that as being fraudulent activity.

nothing wrong with my card i contacted them its something on the person who processes the payments..

12 minutes ago, Sparta V1 said:

nothing wrong with my card i contacted them its something on the person who processes the payments..

Try using paypal to middleman your transaction. Move funds from your card to your paypal wallet, and use your paypal wallet to donate to the server. That should be guaranteed to work.

11 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Try using paypal to middleman your transaction. Move funds from your card to your paypal wallet, and use your paypal wallet to donate to the server. That should be guaranteed to work.

takes time due to me having to link my paypal to my bank account + some of the money isnt in my bank its on a different card

9 minutes ago, Sparta V1 said:

takes time due to me having to link my paypal to my bank account + some of the money isnt in my bank its on a different card

If you have a debit, then you can also like your bank account to your paypal account and transfer money that way. The other methods I can think of are paysafe cards, and prepaid cards. Why not borrow your siblings card/parents card, and try it out like that?

4 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

If you have a debit, then you can also like your bank account to your paypal account and transfer money that way. The other methods I can think of are paysafe cards, and prepaid cards. Why not borrow your siblings card/parents card, and try it out like that?

i dont live at home nor should i need to go out of my way to use there cards. and how would i transfer the money to my paypal from my debit card it wont let me

Just email the payment processor and ask what is wrong...  pretty sure they even send you an email with their support email in it

On 5/14/2018 at 5:51 PM, Kellatha said:

I bought prepaid cards still nothing, I’ve use my PayPal balance still declined, can someone look farther into this or contact the company?

“Hello.  Due to the volume and value of recent purchases, additional
orders may be temporarily restricted, pending further review.
Thank you
Barb
BMT”

what they told me

3 hours ago, mamalambz said:

change the email adresse you are using and use the prepaid card

didnt work they limited me where i cant donate till the 18th smh