tsunami

Client freezes @ downloading main game assets

So i finally got .Jar files to open properly and now when the client loads, it downloads sprites and then on "Downloading main game assets" it freezes at 100%. Doesn't give any error messages, nothing. I've deleted all SPK files, re-downloaded the client, checked java updates, went through all the client tool fix, checked all threads on forums and just can't seem to fix. Anyone have any ideas? i'm running windows 10.

That's normal just wait it own 5-10 mins and it will load through. Spawnpk takes while to load your first time alot of custom items and code etc takes much longer than any other rsps when loading your first time:) just be patient I thought same thing when I first downloaded it a year or 2 ago

On 5/13/2018 at 8:16 PM, tsunami said:

So i finally got .Jar files to open properly and now when the client loads, it downloads sprites and then on "Downloading main game assets" it freezes at 100%. Doesn't give any error messages, nothing. I've deleted all SPK files, re-downloaded the client, checked java updates, went through all the client tool fix, checked all threads on forums and just can't seem to fix. Anyone have any ideas? i'm running windows 10.

@tsunami

Are you still having this problem?