cokiemonsta

Accounts

Everyday i have people come to me begging for money and it's frustrating. I love to give money to new players but am unable to because of all the alt accounts. Sponsor donator status players are going onto alt accounts and begging for money. 

I would like for a way to easily identify alt accounts so i can start giving away more to the new players. I used to give away bills everyday to new players that need a few small items to get started like an ags, claws, or whatever. Now i have stopped doing so because top donator status players are begging me for money daily. 

Now of course you can just ask a staff member to confirm if a player is new or not but that's a lot of work. What i'm suggesting is maybe on the forums allow a player to search another players account name and it show not the players other account names but only their donator status.

Sorry if i worded that a bit off it's early ;) 

This suggestion will hopefully allow players, like myself, to giveaway more items to the new players that need it more.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Just dont spoil the newbs man.

Giving free shit to new players does them no favour. Give them advice on how to get their own shit and thats it.

Give a man a fish and he is gonna have food for 1 day.

Teach him how to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.

• Like 1

Yeah i don't disagree with you. I always tell players how to make money but sometimes i just have some items to me that are junk but is bank to other players. I remember when i was a new player someone gave me 1b and i thought i was rich af. Went to ::Gamble and chucked it in BJ lol. Lost with my luck ;) 

It's just the fact of a new player thinking the 100m he just made from stalls is amazing. Then he gets 1b from a player like myself and he thinks he is rich! I love giving away stuff to new players. 

I am a really nice person and love to help people out without any reward. The community means a lot to me especially the new players coming in. I just want to make there day.

Feels like you made this thread simply for the staff to acknowledge that you help new players by giving them items, as if that’d somehow in whatever world increase your chances.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but if I am right then you’re fucking pathetic.

1 hour ago, Clevedad said:

Feels like you made this thread simply for the staff to acknowledge that you help new players by giving them items, as if that’d somehow in whatever world increase your chances.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but if I am right then you’re fucking pathetic.

Yes you are wrong :) I guess this is the first time SPK players have actually seen someone helping others without wanting anything in return.

I play this server for fun and i'm always trying my best to stay positive.

Helping new players is enjoyable to me and it keeps me in a good mood. Some players seem to think i'm hunting for staff position but i'm not. Becoming staff will increase my ability to help others but i am able to do so without it. I'm only here to have fun and help the server grow.

If you don't believe me that's fine. I do not need approval from anyone. 

Also i'm not an idiot. Giving new players free stuff is not going to get me anywhere with my staff application. Staff position is not to be bought and i would be insulting the owners abilities to recruit if i thought it was.

Edited by cokiemonsta

I believe you were doing the right thing you should keep up the good work. There are many toxic players in the game and I don’t see you as one of them. You seem like you want to solve the problems that are going on in the  Game. For anyone that disagrees with you or with what you do is a hater and doesn’t want to see you happy. And reading what you said makes me want to go give every new player an item. Sorry for the rant lol.