Ball 2

Account banned

I think my account ball got banned and I have no clue on why I tried to sign in on the formus with it and it said you are banned and cannot view this contant

I think my account ball got banned and I have no clue on why I tried to sign in on the formus with it and it said you are banned and cannot view this contant

So whenever I try to run the server it goes to the client is up to date loading client but it never does anything after that anybody know how to fix this ?

sometimes it would say "spawnpk have been updated" or something like that line.

make sure you do the repair tool again

if it does it again just load the client and wait for it, sometimes it happen to me as well

I can’t use the repair tool because everytime I try to go to formus on my laptop it says u do not have permission to view this site. I’m on my phone rn 

I can possibly help you work through a fix, let me know if you're still having problems connecting.

@Ball 2

Edited by Y I P K U

4 hours ago, Ball 2 said:

Yes I'm still having problems I still can't get to the client repair tool

@Ball 2 what browser/anti virus are you using?  <- can be PMed

Try to access the tool through another browser for now, let me know what happens.

I was using google chrome just switched to internet explore and it worked and I don't think I have any anti virus I could be wrong though. Going to try the client repair tool now.

Thank you so much got it to work right away with the repair tool. Thread can be closed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ball 2 said:

Thank you so much got it to work right away

Glad I could help.

Requesting closure of this thread.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ball 2 said:

Thank you so much got it to work right away with the repair tool. Thread can be closed

Interesting, didn't know switching internet browsers could be a solution. Glad Y I P K U could help you! Topic closed.