kyran0234

banned without doing anything

ok so this was literally like 2 minutes ago i was pking and got tped to jail then michealmyers said i was uidbanned.I asked what i did because i don't remember me doing anything against the rules.He wouldn't tell me what i did and just replied with 'You know what you've done'.I don't even know what uidbanned means and i asked him and then i just got logged and now i am unable to log back in.

I have been a fan of this game for a long time and at one point i had to take a break,i come back yesterday and be treated like this.I also asked if he had any videos/pictures but he hasn't sent me anything.I insisted to find out what i did then he said i did 2 things the 1st one was i think scamming (never done) and then he said the 2nd thing i did was flaming staff members.I have never ever done this and I have been mistreated by the staff.Micheal if you are reading this send me evidence as i have never done these things.Could someone please reply as i do very like this game and want to continue playing.

Thanks in advance

My username is kyran0234 and i know my password and pin.

edit:Just realising now that i have done the opposite of flaming staff.Once i made a intro for free for jean Paul so i seriously don't understand how i have flamed staff.

Edited by kyran0234

We dont give evidence to players, thats why you have not gotten it, our mod Kellatha looked into your account and she issued the ipban after confirming 100% you are ''kyran''. (uidbanned). 

no he has been on my acc a few times but if you check he has a different ip to me he doesnt even live in england like me...

53 minutes ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

"she issued the ipban after confirming 100% you are ''kyran''. (uidbanned). "

it probably seems like the biggest coincidence ever but even his name is omran and my name is kyran irl

kellatha hasnt been on for over 5 hours and hasn't seen my messages.

3 minutes ago, PINK BOOT$ said:

I mean, if Kellatha check your & the other guys ips & they didnt match wouldnt you be unbanned? 

I've brought this to the attention of the rest of the team. I will discuss it with them and keep you updated.

2 minutes ago, The aurora said:

I've brought this to the attention of the rest of the team. I will discuss it with them and keep you updated.

thank you.

2 hours ago, kyran0234 said:

can i play anytime soon? might  go to sleep soon and been waiting nearly 10 hours

I've notified the owners to check you out in case you are someone other than we thought you are. Not sure how long it'll take them to verify your account, but rest assured this will be looked into. Locking topic as there is nothing further to discuss.