Narcotic

Regarding

On 5/14/2018 at 3:07 PM, kyran0234 said:

ive been waiting nearly 2 days for my report to be checked by owners for my uidban.Surely they would have been on by now.

I had to wait a few months for mine to even be responded to. And it was denied in the beginning.

• Like 1

I think I waited like 2 weeks on my first ever appeal, then my second appeal was around the same. I recently did another one which has been 8 days currently. 

If you make an appeal & expect not to wait, then don't :) 

On 25/05/2018 at 12:57 AM, despair said:

Where do I say punishment with no proof is acceptable?

All I said was that you shouldnt excuse your rule breaking with "humans aint perfect they will have mistakes"

Thats no excuse for disregarding the rules, even lower gravity rules can give you an unfair advantage over other players which is why they are not allowed. What you say would give everyone a free wildcard to abuse the rules. Its not ignorant from me to say that whatever the reason is you broke the rules for, you should be punished. Equivilant exchange, you harvest what you sow.

Wether or not you arw given proof is a total different topic which I wasnt talking about.

I never said “humans make mistake” as an excuse 

i said it because people can break 1 rule no priors and get perm uid ban

do I think you should be punished if you broke a rule? Yeah

only a permenent removal if the player is a repeat offender 

I say humans make mistakes because we do, we all usually find a way to get a second chance and proof we are worthy 

but how are some players suppose to proof it if staff to too arrogant to accept appeals.

i don’t know if they are too lazy to deal with players that might break another rule

but this is the only server with this type of system and it is the only server with this much ppl complaining about punishments on forums 

• Like 1