Sign in to follow this  
Serge

Youtuber Rank suggestions

Hey well since no one made a thread about this I thought I should because if these get implemented in game, a lot more people will go for youtuber rank which means a lot more videos= more publicity = more players

Number 1: Free Donator

If you are a youtuber, you get a Super Donator but without the $ sign. Now what I mean by that is that you can use flasks,attack super donor bosses at Dzone and do Super Donator stuff. Yeezy said this will be op but I dont see how. I understand if this was a possiblity , a lot more people will try to get youtuber rank. But that can be fixed. How you ask? Upgrade the Requirements to be a youtuber so it won't be that easy to get it. You have to earn it , Show you're dedicated to make videos and you're not in it just for the rewards.

Number 2: Custom (Comp) Cape (Yeezy)

A custom cape for Youtubers, Something like a comp cape but in different colors (red, white) Not the same exact stats as a comp cape but not far away either, Just stats that are decent but you still want to work for that comp cape! (will explain more if needed)

Number 3: Monthly Rewards

Youtubers should get Monthly rewards depending on their content of that month, for example , If a youtuber uploaded 1 video in that month, The reward will be VERY small but if a youtuber uploaded let's say 20+ videos that month they get a better reward. The reward can vary on certain points:

.Content Quality

.Time of video (if they uploaded 20 vids 1 min each then it will be considered as 1 vid per month)

.Effort put into making the video (not editing skills but the effort for trying to make a decent video)

.Commentarys count more then just 5 min videos with music in the background

and the list goes. (views,likes,comments )

Number 4: Youtuber Zone (bit extreme but fun and maybe worth it)

Now I owned a Server before and making a teleport command and Teleports isn't that hard. Maybe introduce a small place for Youtubers ONLY , not something like dzone where everyone can go. A small Place with most shops , quite, relax. A place where all youtubers can hang out and think about videos to make with each other or just take a break from the community, a place to be alone. Maybe ::ytzone

Number 5: A command for every youtuber (Yeezy)

Making commands isn't hard either specially this one. A command for every player to type in the name of the youtuber and it will direct them to their YouTube Page

for example ::yeezy will direct you to

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTi1pYBFMb-4LUlITjU9zA

or ::Makaaveli will direct you to Youtube.com/xelitex311

That's all for now if you got more suggestions let us know and I'll update this thread!

Edited by Serge

Number 5: A command for every youtuber (Yeezy)

Making commands isn't hard either specially this one. A command for every player to type in the name of the youtuber and it will direct them to their YouTube Page

for example ::yeezy will direct you to

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTi1pYBFMb-4LUlITjU9zA

or ::Makaaveli will direct you to Youtube.com/xelitex311

That's all for now if you got more suggestions let us know and I'll update this thread!

Maybe not direct them to a page - maybe add a little popup box just above the chatbox with his channel name or something.

Otherwise good ideas! :D

Maybe not direct them to a page - maybe add a little popup box just above the chatbox with his channel name or something.

Otherwise good ideas! :D

That works too its just a way so people dont have to keep asking youtubers what's their yt link

How will the benefit any of the server, other than the player with the Rank?

I understand it could promote players etc, but really, it is going to do little to nothing.

I admire the time and effort you put into this.. But it doesn't do much.

We should be looking at things we can add for all the community to get into and enjoy.

Now before I do respond in this, keep in mind it is pretty early for me to even say much as I just got the Youtuber rank but here are my opinions on the topic.

#1 I can understand where u are coming from on this but I can understand in Donators terms that someone could complain that YouTube rank could have a unfair advantage as if they didn't donate for it. I believe you should just be able too use your current rank as it is not a huge difference in content because you can always make content rich or poor, donator or non donator.

#2 Once again people with a comp cape could complain upon the stat sides of things, this is a cool idea but could be pushed aside as it is not needed and instead the time could be put towards a new item. Like I said, it would be cool but is not needed.

#3 Honestly if you are uploading enough u will get rewards from the community period. I hate to compare Youtuber rank to a money side of things because then youtubers would feel that they would need a amount of number to hit for a reward vs actual good content that could take a little while to complete . This could also take away from time of staff which worries me because they already do work very hard on what they do. Although it would be nice the Youtuber could also do a rebuild series and work their way to it. It's hard for me and Yeezy to judge this type of thing since we get given items by other players to pk with, mess with etc

#4 Completely disagree with this as people all have different sorts of video, Their is all different types of videos people could make. Like me, I like to make twitch highlights and more of a chill type of a video, I'm not the best pker, not the best Bridder , nher, gambler, etc but I enjoy what I do and like to just hang out and talk to the community and edit my videos. while some youtubers like to take more time Ingame, get clips and just pretty much paste them into a editor without touching it much, I'm not saying this is bad but everyone has their own style . So to base styles of videos could be biased as some youtubers don't have access to a mic, this program, or this super computer. I'm lucky for what I got and have a mic, good computer etc, but not everyone has that type of access and has to work with what they got.

#5 This again could take away the staffs time to find a zone and code in different shops, although getting access to say something like staff zone would be nice so I can stay their while I edit videos or etc

#6 I actually like this idea as it could save time of the youtubers for people asking for this channel or that channel, I personally don't mind it but I know it could bother some people as we do already have a lot on our plate.

There should be a Video of the month award.

So more people will make Youtube videos and try to get more people to this game.

There should be a Video of the month award.

So more people will make Youtube videos and try to get more people to this game.

I understand where u are getting at with this but once again, how are you to judge something like that, and also it may end up seperating youtubers more as we would try to not like give tips to the "competitor" when realistically we should be helping eachother as much as possible

Now before I do respond in this, keep in mind it is pretty early for me to even say much as I just got the Youtuber rank but here are my opinions on the topic.

#1 I can understand where u are coming from on this but I can understand in Donators terms that someone could complain that YouTube rank could have a unfair advantage as if they didn't donate for it. I believe you should just be able too use your current rank as it is not a huge difference in content because you can always make content rich or poor, donator or non donator.

#2 Once again people with a comp cape could complain upon the stat sides of things, this is a cool idea but could be pushed aside as it is not needed and instead the time could be put towards a new item. Like I said, it would be cool but is not needed.

#3 Honestly if you are uploading enough u will get rewards from the community period. I hate to compare Youtuber rank to a money side of things because then youtubers would feel that they would need a amount of number to hit for a reward vs actual good content that could take a little while to complete . This could also take away from time of staff which worries me because they already do work very hard on what they do. Although it would be nice the Youtuber could also do a rebuild series and work their way to it. It's hard for me and Yeezy to judge this type of thing since we get given items by other players to pk with, mess with etc

#4 Completely disagree with this as people all have different sorts of video, Their is all different types of videos people could make. Like me, I like to make twitch highlights and more of a chill type of a video, I'm not the best pker, not the best Bridder , nher, gambler, etc but I enjoy what I do and like to just hang out and talk to the community and edit my videos. while some youtubers like to take more time Ingame, get clips and just pretty much paste them into a editor without touching it much, I'm not saying this is bad but everyone has their own style . So to base styles of videos could be biased as some youtubers don't have access to a mic, this program, or this super computer. I'm lucky for what I got and have a mic, good computer etc, but not everyone has that type of access and has to work with what they got.

#5 This again could take away the staffs time to find a zone and code in different shops, although getting access to say something like staff zone would be nice so I can stay their while I edit videos or etc

#6 I actually like this idea as it could save time of the youtubers for people asking for this channel or that channel, I personally don't mind it but I know it could bother some people as we do already have a lot on our plate.

Sorry for late reply..

#1 : Donator's Shouldn't complain if Youtubers get donator because Yes they didn't donate for it but they earned it. They worked Hard to get the rank, They worked hard at editing videos. Ryan isn't going to give a random person youtuber rank. It's like saying Selling bonds isn't fair because people who pay cash and buy themselves a bond will not be happy when someone buys a bond with in game cash , Not sure if you understand but yeah.

#2: The custom cape will No where be close as good as the Comp cape but it will be a lot better then tok , Fc, and all the other capes. so If u have a comp cape , you're cape will be stronger then youtubers capes.

#3: I agree with this but Not everyone will donate to you in game, Just because some of us got items in game doesn't mean that EVERY youtuber will get items, Yeah sure they'll get an AGS here and there at times but nothing compared to the Rewards that Owners can give. (Cash stack etc)

#4: I didn't mean On their skills I mean on the quality of Content, I agree not everyone can do commentarys etc but it's the effort they put in to making the video , I never said if One person is better then the other at bridding , He should get more rewards..

#5 : they dont need to add extra shops just the basic ones ( weekly,donator etc) and finding a place isn't hard...I'll do it if needed.

#6: II agree.