Peeter321

this should not be acceptable!

So i got uid banned and i got told from Casey that "evede ban, and i posted a thread that i got banned and i changed my ip to play again" so that thread was from 3th of may 2017.

How can you think like after a year, they think hmm we should ban him becuse, he change ip a year ago.... like please tf is this?

Tell me what you think, i would like to see what dose other people think about this. 

9 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

that it takes 1 year to ban me for changing ip to get unbanned from 2017 when i was false banned. 

What's your in game name? If you were banned in 2017, and you were just caught evading, that constitutes a re issued ban.

Bruh thats like complaining about escaping from jail and being caught 1 year later...

You cant just evade your ban and expect it to be okay because you told em about it.

No idea why it took 1 year to re-ban you but its still perfectly fine to ban your account.

• Haha 1

btw have you read the rules?of not read them and understand them,

7: Ban Evasion

• Using other accounts to evade a banishment given to you by a staff member is an offense.
  • All banishment's are to be fully served before you can be re-accepted into SpawnPk. (This includes playing with a new IP/PCID/UID).

i'd suggest making a post on getting unbanned, gl

If you were uid/perm banned a year ago you should not be allowed to play the server. Any accounts that you were evading on should be banned.

Casey's ban was 100% justified.

1 hour ago, the auroora said:

yall go on people like me , others who are bannedfor no reason just fuckoff stop saying shit you dont know over "you didnt follow rules" can ya'll stop asslicking staffteam to get not banned?

Can you stop twisting the rules so you can cry about abuse? I have no idea why you got banned but sofar I know you think RWT should be perfectly OK and now you think we are asslicking staff because we told him how his ban was totally legitamely?

Whatever you got banned for I feel like you just dont understand, what you did was wrong because every offense seems to be fine in your world.

No, the point is if i was really banned, they should of noticed it?? not to ignore it? idc about the ban, but if it takes 1 year and then they act? tf?

3 minutes ago, Peeter321 said:

No, the point is if i was really banned, they should of noticed it?? not to ignore it? idc about the ban, but if it takes 1 year and then they act? tf?

You have absolutely no concept of the way things work. We don’t get a notification when a banned player logs on. You’re usually bringing attention to yourself, and make us look in to who you are. If you’d like to speak about this more, do it in the appeals section as this post is closed.