Sign in to follow this  
Pk323

v's farewell

so iam banned took long enough lmfaoo but what can I say spk was fun, the community was lit af always had something to do but all fun must go to an end. I was banned for rwt not gonna disclose any information. But shouts out to elementals cc, DOGGY my n1 friend keep my doppel, eyoshi and shit safe!!!, sam for always helping me and ofc soverign also all of the staff team aquaman for always talking to me, kellatha and cant forget Tevin. we had out ups and downs as I talked a lot of shit but plss don't take it to heart. and ofc ryan for making my wings #v's enchanted wings sadly the wings will be forgotten now. also would like to thank all my other friends ing : r a m b o s, bowflexxx, macjim, I own wildy, lemon and missing a lot of others but gg.

these are just some old bank pics I had. THESE pics are after I got cleaned sadly forgot to stake a screenie at 300k bags LOOL these pics were just taken when I lost 50t so not even close to what I had at my peak  probs was richest in spk ever

0JHvnQS.png

SwruDGk.png

BthTblT.png

a6tPAeA.png

0aHxmWa.png

INwriAZ.png

glad to be a part of the community even if it was only 2 months. gl to every1 who is playing and the rest of my friends.

• Like 1

It was nice to have you playing. Shame you took my 6t :D And shame you decided to take the rwt path.

Dam I remember when I sold you e yoshi for a doppel, best deal I got in my life :P Sad you left the way you did, but wish you could of held out longer cleaning eco :( 

4 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

#plank of all time

like when you were born

2 minutes ago, sally said:

like when you were born

na when you decided to download spk

Lol he thanks the owners of the server after he RWTS on their server

anyway pce

Edited by Max Avon

2 minutes ago, Pk323 said:

GmX5RDx.png

made around 60b l0l ty for those items sir. keep avoiding ;)

Hi V,

Its a sad time to see another friend leaving, i hope you achieve your goals in the rest of life. We had a fun run whilst it lasted. Stay golden.

Best wishes,

Sam

Btw just to let you know @V Doggy already disclosed the information to me lelel

Have fun with the 3k USD thru Bitcion you made l0l <3

saw you a couple of times pking nhing ETc, well it was nice seeing you

btw dayyum that bank is massive homie, i guess that a rip

Nobody can really blame you for rwting, considering servers like this make it so easy when all that it comes down to is supply & demand.. However, you got caught.

RIP V, 2018-2018

designer clothes and yet a skeleton. feelsbad that you guys rate on what guys wear but would get dropped in octagon by the people .. just feels kinda bad rofl

19 hours ago, Y O I N K said:

Nobody can really blame you for rwting, considering servers like this make it so easy when all that it comes down to is supply & demand.. However, you got caught.

RIP V, 2018-2018

lol you think here rwting is easy on what world you live.. you know no real rwter at all

5 hours ago, the auroora said:

lol you think here rwting is easy on what world you live.. you know no real rwter at all

Your English is clearly as broken as your skull if you think rwting is hard m8 l0l.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:35 PM, Y O I N K said:

Your English is clearly as broken as your skull if you think rwting is hard m8 l0l.

LOOOOOOL the truth comes out of the mouth of the innocent

Nobody is innocent lmao, this dude genuinely think's rwting is hard.. If that was the case nobody would be making anywhere near $3000 +

Was looking out for you when I came back

Great dude, hopefully you decide to come back at some point

Sad to see you leave V. Was always nice talking to you when we had the chance. Going to miss seeing you around man. Best of luck with everything you do in life. Cheers mate