Sign in to follow this  
2 Spex

Client Not working

So this client has worked fine for me for the past 3 weeks and ive redownloaded a few times to try to help but it loads says client is up to date and screen never comes up

It's stuck on the "client is outdated" message right? The client never loads? It's happened to me before too.

lzvSG3x.png   <- I think this message, but with different text?

There's a very simple fix for this which might work, follow these steps if you wish:

Delete your SPK client. 

Delete your cache. This should be two folder's called ".spawnpk" and ".spawnpkdata" - You may have to enable "see hidden folders" to see these, depending on your OS.

Empty the two folders AND the SPK client from your recycle bin.

Re-download the client.

Now when you click the SPK client again, give it some time to load. It may buffer/stay on the "your client is outdated" for 10~ minutes sometimes.

After that it should work.

If that doesn't work, the client fix guide is below and may help.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 2 Spex said:

So this client has worked fine for me for the past 3 weeks and ive redownloaded a few times to try to help but it loads says client is up to date and screen never comes up

Heya @2 Spex! Follow what Y I P K U said and let us know if you have any further problems! Leaving the topic open so you can keep asking for him if you need it.