Sign in to follow this  
Upndown

Chaotic Rapier screwed.

I haven't tested it in other locations, but chaotic rapier in ::sponsor zone is bugged. Its max hit is 46. Ask Kellatha, she probably forgot to point this out, but in full str gear + slayer helmet rapier max hits 46. I've had in 2 chaos elementals 20x 46 hits. Please fix. 

Some weapons have a hit cap which won't be affected by even max gear. It's hit cap at 46 is more than likely to bring it inline with items of a similar cost.

It's just a way to keep the game balanced.

10 minutes ago, Y I P K U said:

Some weapons have a hit cap which won't be affected by even max gear. It's hit cap at 46 is more than likely to bring it inline with items of a similar cost.

It's just a way to keep the game balanced.

Mate. We're talking about Chaotic fckin Rapier, with slayer helmet, in a PVM zone. How can you tell me that 46 is a fuckin' legit cap to 'balance the game'?

9 minutes ago, Upndown said:

Mate. We're talking about Chaotic fckin Rapier, with slayer helmet, in a PVM zone. How can you tell me that 46 is a fuckin' legit cap to 'balance the game'?

I told you already it might of been capped in the game. The majority of PvP weapon caps carry over to PvM, and the only reason some do not right now is because i've requested them to not be capped like DwH. I already notified Ryan about this, but nonetheless i'll give him another friendly bump with this topic.

6 minutes ago, Upndown said:

Gear doesn't effect max hit cap, and It's a 20m weapon... just because it's hit cap is at 46 doesn't mean it can't out DPS other items/is bad. It's high strength/attack bonus allows for more/constant 46's. Sounds pretty balanced to me.

You are literally saying the cheapest weapon ingame isn't op enough.

-1 to this topic, chaotic rapier has a cap for a reason first of all, its a 20-40m weapon you cant seriously expect it to hit 500-600s at that price. primal rapier hits 600-700s I believe with slayer helm, and its 2.5-3b price that seems balanced to me.