Sign in to follow this  
puras22

Help me get unban!

Hello everyone, me friend get ip ban on this server, we live before in same house and play in this server, his get ip ban and now i cant play in server, plz help me get unban! Thx guys

Edited by puras22

English please.

Hello everyone! My friend got IP-banned on this server. We live in the same house and both play this server. His account has been IP-banned and because I live with him, it also banned my account as I am connected to the same IP. Please help me get unbanned! Thanks guys!

Hello everyone! My friend got IP-banned on this server. We live in the same house and both play this server. His account has been IP-banned and because I live with him, it also banned my account as I am connected to the same IP. Please help me get unbanned! Thanks guys!

Thank you Z75!

I think you mean account selling and if someone breaks a rule under your ip then your ip will be punished and it will remain punished, sorry, DECLINED

Jack's already looked at your appeal.

dude its not me fould.... me friend get ip ban... just leave him acc in ban and let me play :(

dude its not me fould.... me friend get ip ban... just leave him acc in ban and let me play :(

Bro your appeal was denied , begging for unip ban won't take you a step further. I suggest you just move on man.

"It was my friend/brother" never has & never will work.

If an offense is occurred under the same IP/UID then THAT whole system will be punished - no exceptions.

then how its work for green..???? ohh yea for him working becouse his donated?....