cokiemonsta

Donation not gone through

A player named ''she used us'' donated 170 dollars to the server. The player unfortunately only received 130 dollars worth in bonds. The player has waited several hours and was still unable to receive the last 40 dollars. 

I am posting this for the player because he/she was unaware of how to work around forums and it's a bit late. I just wanted to type this real quick instead of giving the player instructions on how to work the forums. 

Thank you for looking into this staff.

Could be a currency issue. Just because he/she donated $170 doesn't mean they get that in bonds - they will only get the amount of bonds that the currency converts to. SpawnPk uses USD$

2 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

A player named ''she used us'' donated 170 dollars to the server. The player unfortunately only received 130 dollars worth in bonds. The player has waited several hours and was still unable to receive the last 40 dollars. 

I am posting this for the player because he/she was unaware of how to work around forums and it's a bit late. I just wanted to type this real quick instead of giving the player instructions on how to work the forums. 

Thank you for looking into this staff.

Have the player PM a staff member directly whether in game or on forums with the donation order id's. Please don't ask for them yourself as that is confidential, eyes to staff only. We can take it from there. Topic locked.