Sign in to follow this  
eindhoven1

Uid banned No reason?

Hey,

I was just staking and pvm on alt and i Had to work so i stayed afk with the account after i came back all my accounts has been banned so uid-banned what is the reason i got uid banned? 

Greetings Eindhoven

53 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Well i assume you did something really bad to get UID banned. Maybe go over the rules and see what might have cause it.

k stop trying to get staff. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playforfun said:

k stop trying to get staff. 

well what do you want me to do lmao? Unless i am staff i am unable to check the logs and i'm not on 24/7 but i'm always trying to help so if i'm not able to get in-game to get a staff member there is really nothing i can do but tell the player to check the rules.

If you ever tried to help someone you would realize that some of the players get banned/muted/jail over stupid stuff that they never even knew was a rule. So by tell him to go over the rules he could try to locate what he did wrong. Otherwise he is just trying to be an idiot and try tricking the staff that he is innocent and if that's the case i can't do anything about it. 

3 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

well what do you want me to do lmao? Unless i am staff i am unable to check the logs and i'm not on 24/7 but i'm always trying to help so if i'm not able to get in-game to get a staff member there is really nothing i can do but tell the player to check the rules.

If you ever tried to help someone you would realize that some of the players get banned/muted/jail over stupid stuff that they never even knew was a rule. So by tell him to go over the rules he could try to locate what he did wrong. Otherwise he is just trying to be an idiot and try tricking the staff that he is innocent and if that's the case i can't do anything about it. 

Some people lack the ability to comprehend and understand that the things they have done are wrong. Ignore the haters, not like he can even play on the server anyway.

8 hours ago, eindhoven1 said:

Hey,

I was just staking and pvm on alt and i Had to work so i stayed afk with the account after i came back all my accounts has been banned so uid-banned what is the reason i got uid banned? 

Greetings Eindhoven

Your verdict is on your appeal you made, seems you didn't use the correct format. Please refrain from making inquiries about your punishments/offenses on the forums when they are not in the correct section. Post them under "Appeal an offense" no where else. Topic locked.