Sign in to follow this  
Upndown

Sponsor suggestions

Ok so I just thought a bit about it. Maybe sponsor rank should have an extra something that would work great with ::bank option. What about ::tp? Would allow you to access the Trade Post anytime you see the message of having a new sale or anytime you actually want to check recent updates on it. Another idea would be ::task or ::slayer, allows you to chat with the slayer master from wherever you are, for a new task, being allowed to ::bank and get ready for the new one on the spot. ::nurse's effect may be upgraded, as well, since it now refreshes spec restore it can also fully buff your stats. by automatically potting you. Super attack/str/def/range/mage on every ::nurse or at least on every 30s/minute. Would make things easier for when wanting to go inside wildy and let's face it, if you replaced a 50m potion allowing it to be used every 30 seconds already, a full buff effect on ::nurse should be nothing that big for this rank.

Also, spawning mobs kept unlocking more and more features for every donating rank up to now. Adding Crazy Archeologist and/or Vet'Ion for sponsor zone shouldn't be that big a deal, I think. I mean we have free Tekton and Corp, what's so bad about having Arch and Vet'Ion for the achievements? 

Let me know of any feedbacks you people have. Sincerely, ^&down.

P.S.: Feel free to add any of your own suggestions in comments below, so we don't open 10 topics on sponsor upgrade. 

Edited by Upndown

I just don't get how every suggestion you made you basically said "you already made this overpowered so you might as well just top it off with everything." Basically what I see from this post are nerfs not buffs. Your taking the challenges out of the game and making it pay to win. Where is the fun in all that? You can't teleport to ::home and spend 3 seconds running to Slayer master? And you also can use the "bank all" option and then use custom made loadouts. I think all of your suggestions are useless.

4 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I just don't get how every suggestion you made you basically said "you already made this overpowered so you might as well just top it off with everything." Basically what I see from this post are nerfs not buffs. Your taking the challenges out of the game and making it pay to win. Where is the fun in all that? You can't teleport to ::home and spend 3 seconds running to Slayer master? And you also can use the "bank all" option and then use custom made loadouts. I think all of your suggestions are useless.

I have no idea what side of the bed you woke up this morning, but these suggestions are just some damn shortcuts. Nothing overpowered about them. The entire point of buffing donor ranks are the shortcuts and the pvm zones. Who got stuck up yours?

38 minutes ago, Upndown said:

Ok so I just thought a bit about it. Maybe sponsor rank should have an extra something that would work great with ::bank option. What about ::tp? Would allow you to access the Trade Post anytime you see the message of having a new sale or anytime you actually want to check recent updates on it. Another idea would be ::task or ::slayer, allows you to chat with the slayer master from wherever you are, for a new task, being allowed to ::bank and get ready for the new one on the spot. ::nurse's effect may be upgraded, as well, since it now refreshes spec restore it can also fully buff your stats. by automatically potting you. Super attack/str/def/range/mage on every ::nurse or at least on every 30s/minute. Would make things easier for when wanting to go inside wildy and let's face it, if you replaced a 50m potion allowing it to be used every 30 seconds already, a full buff effect on ::nurse should be nothing that big for this rank.

Also, spawning mobs kept unlocking more and more features for every donating rank up to now. Adding Crazy Archeologist and/or Vet'Ion for sponsor zone shouldn't be that big a deal, I think. I mean we have free Tekton and Corp, what's so bad about having Arch and Vet'Ion for the achievements? 

I wouldn't mind having a ::tp option but i'd want to hold off on that as that can open up some doorways to potential bug abuses(dupes), so it's best we don't open a door that can hurt the server big time. I've seen it on other servers i've played and caused major shut downs of the G.E/P.O.S/TP causing a lot of problems and usually resulting in items being stuck/lost from there meanwhile the server fixes it.

::nurse is already getting nerfed. It will no longer be working at sponsor zone due to auto typer afk abuse (literally i'm probably the only sponsor that doesn't do it). Even staff does it, which is how Ryan find out and is now working on removing it thanks to the abusers. Also, the way you want ::nurse to function is pretty OP don't you think? That's like having a doppelganger with you but you can just ::nurse and boom max potted? I don't like that, that's insanely OP. Sure it makes life easier but the way your suggesting things just makes me think your wanting things wayyyyy easier for your pvm life. I wouldn't be surprised if you suggest a one hit weapon for bosses now honestly lol.

Vetion is pretty useless in the spawner, given kraken drops the same drop table as vetion except for the vetion pets. Crazy arch i'm still not ready to see that in sponsor zone. There are way too many sponsors and we would surely crash the pure scroll pretty fast. Considering every sponsor has max drop rate if not near, with fortune genies, this is a huge no from me. If we add this to sponsor we'd be giving a huge hit to the people who kill crazy arch as we'd crash their only chance at some good bank (pure scroll). And lets be honest, you only want crazy arch for the pure scroll since literally everything else is dropped by another boss. Odium/male wards are irrelevant and so cheap, wouldn't be worth camping in the sponsor zone.

Doppleganger's effect works in pvp and is a great counter to enchanted gloves. Probably the reason is costs so much, besides the autokeep+1 and the -10% damage soak. What I'm suggesting is strictly for pvm and for before entering edgeville's wildy. Under no circumstances would it hurt ANYONE. It's just another shortcut. You can't possibly tell me that a str/def/att/range/mage pot on ::nurse is actually more intense than the spec restore to 100% every 30s. That's already a 50m pot every 2 minutes. :) Since ::nurse does NOT work in PVP, you can take your mind off the doppleganker effect. It will not be the same thing. It's just a way to not bother potting, keeping them in your inventory, whatever. It was just a shortcut suggestion. And it would hurt no one. And it's actually worthy for the sponsor rank. What I suggested is pvm related only. As for ::tp, if scripted well, it shouldn't cause any malfunctions. It should just "click" the tradepost from edgeville or any other place, with a simple "::tp" typing. What you understood is allowing the pot effect to work in wildy and trade post to screw up items from TP. As I said, if scripted properly, both should do no harm whatsoever. 

As for ::nurse thing, I don't think ::nurse should be nerfed. I think autotyping shouldn't be allowed anymore. Since other than ::nurse it has no possible effective use around here. And we've all seen "::nurse" being typed out random in yell chats. We all know people use it. And that's the OP part. If used actively, no one should care.

Edited by Upndown

4 minutes ago, Upndown said:

Doppleganger's effect works in pvp and is a great counter to enchanted gloves. Probably the reason is costs so much, besides the autokeep+1 and the -10% damage soak. What I'm suggesting is strictly for pvm and for before entering edgeville's wildy. Under no circumstances would it hurt ANYONE. It's just another shortcut. You can't possibly tell me that a str/def/att/range/mage pot on ::nurse is actually more intense than the spec restore to 100% every 30s. That's already a 50m pot every 2 minutes. :) Since ::nurse does NOT work in PVP, you can take your mind off the doppleganker effect. It will not be the same thing. It's just a way to not bother potting, keeping them in your inventory, whatever. It was just a shortcut suggestion. And it would hurt no one. And it's actually worthy for the sponsor rank. What I suggested is pvm related only. As for ::tp, if scripted well, it shouldn't cause any malfunctions. It should just "click" the tradepost from edgeville or any other place, with a simple "::tp" typing. What you understood is allowing the pot effect to work in wildy and trade post to screw up items from TP. As I said, if scripted properly, both should do no harm whatsoever. 

Something like ::tp if scripted well yes it should be fine. But 1 mistake and it can take forever to find the fix which could cause problems in other areas. I don't think it's worth getting if there's trading Post everywhere besides wildy. 

Basically you saying ::nurse is overpowered with special restores every 30 seconds and think we should buff it some more.

Also sponsors can already spawn, Corp, tekton, barrelcbest etc. I agree with Kellatha that adding new spawns to sponsor is something we don't need right now. Especially since crazy arch and vetion are usually not packed as it is and with comp cape you should have no problem.

Sorry if me thinking making PVM much easier then it already is was completely pointless and OP made you upset but it is. Final thought on it.

1 hour ago, Upndown said:

As for ::nurse thing, I don't think ::nurse should be nerfed. I think autotyping shouldn't be allowed anymore. Since other than ::nurse it has no possible effective use around here. And we've all seen "::nurse" being typed out random in yell chats. We all know people use it. And that's the OP part. If used actively, no one should care.

Everyone knows that doppelganger effect is meant for pvp, and you can't use the counter egloves argument here? We're talking about PvM, which in this case doppelganger was released before way before e gloves. It was 3t then and it is still 3t now, so I don't know what you mean by "probably the reason it costs so much". Doppelganger would not be 3t if it didn't have the max pot every 10 seconds, everyone would just buy a shadow pet instead that(from my understanding is as cheap as 450b-1t). Everyone likes doppel because it frees up 3-5 inventory slots of having to carry flasks to pot up and never have to worry about potting up, not because "its a great counter to enchanted gloves". Now it just happens we do have e gloves and doppel does counter it, but that's because of chance and doesn't correlate to the old doppelganger before enchanted gloves.

Let me make you a list of how good sponsors have it.

• Being able to spawn in just about any boss, tekton being the best money maker right now.
  • Being able to do ::nurse or health orb to fully heal up and prayer restore for UNLIMITED uses.
  • We can restore spec every 30 seconds (no different than a super restore pot) and no one even uses that(I watch all the sponsors).

You see the issue here? Now what you want is to make that luxury into something very overpowered like boosting your stats to have them up 24-7. That completely negates doppelganger EVERYWHERE. I can tell you right now that everyone who has a doppelganger is probably a sponsor/rich enough to afford almost everything that the server has to offer. Even thought it doesn't work in the wilderness, that's like what, completely irrelevant as every sponsor pvms at sponsor zone and not the wilderness. We are very open minded about having more donator benefits but this one is just flat OP. One of the rarest and hardest things in game to get (doppelganger) should not be taken of it's unique ability and given to the entire server(we have a bunch of sponsors). Remember while it may sound good to you, there are many other sponsors who will also have the same thing you are suggesting. It's like saying "I want a one hit weapon to kill a bosses" every other sponsor will have that as well and would affect us negatively. 

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Everyone knows that doppelganger effect is meant for pvp, and you can't use the counter egloves argument here? We're talking about PvM, which in this case doppelganger was released before way before e gloves. It was 3t then and it is still 3t now, so I don't know what you mean by "probably the reason it costs so much". Doppelganger would not be 3t if it didn't have the max pot every 10 seconds, everyone would just buy a shadow pet instead that(from my understanding is as cheap as 450b-1t). Everyone likes doppel because it frees up 3-5 inventory slots of having to carry flasks to pot up and never have to worry about potting up, not because "its a great counter to enchanted gloves". Now it just happens we do have e gloves and doppel does counter it, but that's because of chance and doesn't correlate to the old doppelganger before enchanted gloves.

Let me make you a list of how good sponsors have it.

• Being able to spawn in just about any boss, tekton being the best money maker right now.
  • Being able to do ::nurse or health orb to fully heal up and prayer restore for UNLIMITED uses.
  • We can restore spec every 30 seconds (no different than a super restore pot) and no one even uses that(I watch all the sponsors).

You see the issue here? Now what you want is to make that luxury into something very overpowered like boosting your stats to have them up 24-7. That completely negates doppelganger EVERYWHERE. I can tell you right now that everyone who has a doppelganger is probably a sponsor/rich enough to afford almost everything that the server has to offer. Even thought it doesn't work in the wilderness, that's like what, completely irrelevant as every sponsor pvms at sponsor zone and not the wilderness. We are very open minded about having more donator benefits but this one is just flat OP. One of the rarest and hardest things in game to get (doppelganger) should not be taken of it's unique ability and given to the entire server(we have a bunch of sponsors). Remember while it may sound good to you, there are many other sponsors who will also have the same thing you are suggesting. It's like saying "I want a one hit weapon to kill a bosses" every other sponsor will have that as well and would affect us negatively. 

I find it completely wrong to compare out-of-wildy pvming fully potted 24/7 to a 'one shot weapon'. It has nothing to do with that. And to add further reasons to my idea, YOU DON'T NEED FREE INVENTORY SLOTS FOR OUT-OF-WILDY PVM. Doppleganger was NOT created for PVM. Never HAS been created for PVM and will NEVER BE USEFUL FOR PVM. UNDER NO WAY. WHATSOEVER. Now that I cleared that out, I repeat. Out of wildy pvm 24/7 fully potted without having to drink all the time is what I'm aiming for here for sponsor zone. You make such a damn big deal out of the auto-potting thing for sponsor zone, when it actually HAS NO EFFECT OVERALL. DRINKING 2 POTS every 5 minutes when you just don't feel like remembering about them can simply be solved with that one ::nurse button. It's a feature that will not serve ANYONE in wildy at WWorm. Arch. Vetion. Pvp. Or any other freakin' wildy activity. You keep adding "Doppleganger" excuse into this when it's actually a sponsor-zone-only benefit. Try to see that. ::nurse pvm is used only in sponsor zone. I'm suggesting an automatic 2-potion-in-1-click for sponsor zone. Why do you have such a huge problem with that? How is that ERASING doppleganger effect when we're legit talking about PVM here, a thing DOPPLE is clearly not made for? I swear I don't get your point. 

The only problem you people should have with ::nurse is the fact that autotyper is allowed so it can be spammed into afking tekton and then opening bank after 5-6 hours to see bulk of new weps. Autotyper should be removed and pvm should be treated manually. Kellatha, your problem regarding the att/str/def/range/mage potions is useless, as I repeat, we don't need inventory for PVM. What you SHOULD have a problem with is the abuse of autotyping ::nurse. If I wanna afk pvm, I just open a friggin episode, I keep my game in check, every 5 minutes (if not tekton or corp bosses) I go on the game and respawn mobs. If I wanna afk tekton/corp I just alt tab every 15 seconds into the game to nurse my hp, loot and keep it up. That's the only way afk pvming should be allowed.