Aquaman

Chat for flaming

Chat for Flaming  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a chat for flaming/banter

If it keeps that stuff out of yell and we cant see it i would be happy or maybe not even have to yell just regular type on another tab so they can really go at it.

in me opinion? why a chat for flaming? ppl that flame know exactly what they doing, like in me situation? yeah i got uid'd its end of the world? you can still do the things you did before its just a way harder thing to do. like sure you could make a chat for flaming but then that chat will be used more then normal chat probl? since basically everyone on this games flames eachother or trashtalks  it doesnt matter on wich server you go you will see the same over and over again,  like a perm mute ? yeah its to high i agree on that deff.. 

make it more like , perm yell mute instead, then perm muted ingame like im sure ppl would agreed that with me , and if not ? yeah then not, since most of the flames are going on on yell ?  if they still flame after that yeah keep on with the mute but start with a perm yell mute instead a perm ingame mute.. 

On 2018-04-25 at 5:21 AM, proonz said:

Seeing as I was permanently banned for unintentionally making a fake ddos threat against someone, this would be very nice to see in game.

LOL somewhat same here buddy <3