Sign in to follow this  
i finish u

suggestion

this is mostly for the gamblers or pkers i suggest to make a depoist box u can put items/cash on it and u cant take it out only on 48 hours!!

even staff cant take it out,it will help us alot for not losing our whole bank

let me guys know what you thing about this idea it will be helpful?

Seems like your only preventing the inevitable. I mean it sounds good, but will it really help?

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Seems like your only preventing the inevitable. I mean it sounds good, but will it really help?

i hpoe so it will keep ur items safe so when u get cleaned u can take them out on 48 hrs

16 minutes ago, i finish u said:

i hpoe so it will keep ur items safe so when u get cleaned u can take them out on 48 hrs

Yeah but that just means you aren't really cleaned until 48 hours from now..... where you will get fully cleaned? :S 

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Yeah but that just means you aren't really cleaned until 48 hours from now..... where you will get fully cleaned? :S 

thats right but i think its really helpful and will help alot of gamblers rebuild in the future after losing a big percent of their bank

I don't think this is a bad idea but like Kellatha said it's just preventing the inevitable. I think fighting the temptation to gamble is a real life skill that everyone should learn. You should learn when to walk away from gambling and when not to because I have the exact same problem. Try to find something you truly want and work towards it, don't go over it. Like if you want a twisted bow and you win 70b at duel arena. Don't gamble further just buy the twisted bow and walk away.

Maybe your "lock safe" could be an alt where you just dump a bunch of pvm gear onto and it's always there whenever you need it. Play safe :)

9 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

I don't think this is a bad idea but like Kellatha said it's just preventing the inevitable. I think fighting the temptation to gamble is a real life skill that everyone should learn. You should learn when to walk away from gambling and when not to because I have the exact same problem. Try to find something you truly want and work towards it, don't go over it. Like if you want a twisted bow and you win 70b at duel arena. Don't gamble further just buy the twisted bow and walk away.

Maybe your "lock safe" could be an alt where you just dump a bunch of pvm gear onto and it's always there whenever you need it. Play safe :)

i agree that mate but if you won twisted bow and u have 70b cash u can depoist twisted if u dont need it atm and continue with 70b ofc if u want to..i think its really helpful

theres some ppls,im one of them that playing rsps for fun we cant stop gambing we make huge bank everyday and lose it in the end of the day or in couple hours so if you got like 500b u can depiost 250b and when u lose the 250b u still got something u wait 48 hrs and u can rebuild with these but incase you continue with the 500b and didnt depois anything u may lose it all,its just a problem that some1 like me or some1 else cant stop gambling.thats my idea tbh

Yeah again dude i get it but i think that's something you just need to work on. I'm to tired to have a conversation right now about this but i just know its not worth doing.