Sign in to follow this  
Wet Wizard

Mini Vid 1 (Hybridding)

Probably the most enjoyable video I've watched in terms of SpawnPk in a long time. Keep it up, what software are you using to edit?

• Like 1

You got most of the hybridding basics mastered and much more. You did not just fight some new players either, you fought some decent/good players on the server and made them look like idiots. Hope to see more videos like this and your rebuild from scratch series is enjoyable as well, incoming YouTube status (if you keep It up)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

well i'd rather say shit and terrible since combat System is broken on this Server

"slapped" zeplin is not a nher and as far since im in contact with him irl you all tried to fi on him and tried to Barrage with serp , primordials on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He killed him in a hybrid fight at edgepvp....have respect for the kill, don't start bitching just because your boyfriend died in a fair 1v1.

Oh my bad it was a nh fight, i am very sorry. But he still got dropped and he was not piled by a bunch of people. Tell your boyfriend to get onto the forums and back himself up because i'm really tired of your toxicity on the forums. 

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

zeplin99 doesnt uses fourms you can speak to him yourself ingame.

he used it earlier when he said he was leaving, so clearly he does. This is my last reply. this conversation is a waste of my time.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:16 PM, Nick said:

Probably the most enjoyable video I've watched in terms of SpawnPk in a long time. Keep it up, what software are you using to edit?

Sony Vegas 9 ;p

On 4/18/2018 at 7:08 AM, xheadhunterx said:

well i'd rather say shit and terrible since combat System is broken on this Server

"slapped" zeplin is not a nher and as far since im in contact with him irl you all tried to fi on him and tried to Barrage with serp , primordials on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He was flaming someone else for being bad, then I demolished him, so... 

if you're gonna flame people for being bad, at least be decent =[

and we didn't try to fall in on him? my friends and i don't pk in singles deep lol

it's almost kind of cringe how badly you're defending him, yikes.

3 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

you are just gfbank v2 whenever his clanmembers say some shit you hop on for them cause they cant defend themself yikes up you have only asslickers in your cc but you'll find it out irl what real friends are and what not see you later aligator

i'm not in a cc

why're you mentioning irl friends when we're discussing/playing a video game?.... LOL