Sign in to follow this  
amaro

Farewell Valhalla, was very east btw.

All Banter and bullshit aside I wonder how ramzi and ryan will feel that because of @Phenomenon's Personal feelings that a full team of potential customers as you know (pay2win server) wont exist. 

Much talk but you miss the point that you broke a rule thats under the banable offenses. One staff can look into it and tell you its aite but if a higher staff belives, and further confirms his thoughts with the rest of the team, that you should infact be punished for the offense then thats totaly legitimately for him to do. It doesnt matter for how long you broke the rule aswell. What do you expect him to do, he can not just let something like this slip through or else anyone could break this rule and argue with saying "but player X didnt get banned for it why do I get punished?"

You had your intentions into donating which you stated were to gear you and your team up, so its your fault if you lose on that money now. SPK has delivered you what you donated for, thats it, thats the thank you you get for donating, dont expect immunity from the rules in return so dont bring it up, the amount donated clearly has nothing to do with this.

• Thanks 1

I mean you say that nobody has been banned by this but you have only been here for 6 days. I see new players come and go because they broke a simple rule. You are a new player and you should of been warned about breaking the rules but clearly you already knew the rule. I am sorry that you and your clan spent $500 on a spawn server and later on broke the rules to get banned

I have been playing for a month, i have not spent a single dollar on this server and i am doing perfectly fine destroying noobs inside the wilderness. This server is not pay to win and it's not hard to make money. If i was able to trade my money in game for real life money. I would be rich af just because of how easy it is to make money. My bank account would be reaching over 10 thousand dollars. Fuck it man, V would be buying a new house right now  wherever he wants in the world. 

This server is not pay to win and if in 6 days of player you were able to get 120 killstreak, why would you break a simple rule and just continue your killstreak. I'm sure if you are as good as you say you are, you would of easily got that 150 killstreak and got that pk scroll done without cheating.

I could go on and on but i have more important matters to attend to. Best of luck on your future appeals.

41 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I mean you say that nobody has been banned by this but you have only been here for 6 days. I see new players come and go because they broke a simple rule. You are a new player and you should of been warned about breaking the rules but clearly you already knew the rule. I am sorry that you and your clan spent $500 on a spawn server and later on broke the rules to get banned

I have been playing for a month, i have not spent a single dollar on this server and i am doing perfectly fine destroying noobs inside the wilderness. This server is not pay to win and it's not hard to make money. If i was able to trade my money in game for real life money. I would be rich af just because of how easy it is to make money. My bank account would be reaching over 10 thousand dollars. Fuck it man, V would be buying a new house right now  wherever he wants in the world. 

This server is not pay to win and if in 6 days of player you were able to get 120 killstreak, why would you break a simple rule and just continue your killstreak. I'm sure if you are as good as you say you are, you would of easily got that 150 killstreak and got that pk scroll done without cheating.

I could go on and on but i have more important matters to attend to. Best of luck on your future appeals.

Ur point is entirely irrelevant to the post but continue onto ur clearly important matters as u had the time to type this cringeworthy paragraph

1 hour ago, King Yuh said:

Ur point is entirely irrelevant to the post but continue onto ur clearly important matters as u had the time to type this cringeworthy paragraph

Lmfao, this shows how much you care about your own friends post on his ban.

He posted about how he was targeted and i explained to him that i see it all the time and gave examples. I explained to him several times why he was banned and how he knew the consequences of the actions he did before he even did it. So how does me explaining to him that he will never be unbanned, not match his appeal? Lmao. 

Thanks for reading my replies anyways, shows how much you care about my opinion.

11 hours ago, King Yuh said:

L0L server of fucking weirdos 

You guys are the ones complaining about breaking the rules and begging for us to take you back. 

If we are weirdos who are you?

Lol what rule did your break? Not reading cokeheads book to find out...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nick said:

Lol what rule did your break? Not reading cokeheads book to find out...

Amaro had a 120ks, got a pk scroll and decided to kill his clan mates for free kills. They were caught, michaelmyers talked to them and then was banned.