Doggy

SERVER RESET PLEASE

ECO/SERVER RESET  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Eco reset?

Please reset the eco. If you have a donor rank you can keep the rank but not get bond's back, if you donated and sold it that sucks for you, you probably got cleaned anyways. The server a year or two ago was so much better, The prices weren't cheap AF and you actually had thing's to do instead of killing PVMERS, GAMBLING, and PVMING. Now I can barely get someone to risk me 5b+ (Even with this much money in the eco) on a PK server? I may, MAY get 2 fight's a day and that's that, hour's of waiting and only that. Edge is not active at all for the type of server this should be. It's spawnPK not spawnPVM, spawnGAMBLE or anything like that I mean even though the player count is high there's server's with the same player count but there pking is SOOOOOOO active (talking about dawntained). I know pking isn't for everyone but the server is a PK server and quite frankly people would rather just gamble their item's instead of PK with them/sell them because it's so easy to get back. With an eco reset people would be in the wildy more often trying to get blood money for nice cash and upgrades etc. the eco reset would bring a lot of people back to the server and probably bring more new player's on. 

I've been on and off this server since duel arena came out and let me say it was the best time of the server, everything was active. Now pking has dwindled to either Rich dude's just prodding out new player's in edge and 1 or two team's in wildy with a possible solo nher/bridders...

If you're unsure about an official ECO reset try making another world for SPK and have it the same as world 1 but eco reset, everything gone but keeping the ranks. Please Ryan, do it for the dog's.

Doggy you have been here long enough to know already Ryan is 100% against server resets 

• Like 1

ECO RESET = From 200 Players 10.

Anyways its not gonna happen.

Goodluck.

I haven't played this server for long but i know what you mean the real problem is that the 1% has all the mony and they don't know what to do whit it so the game gets boring... i suggest get al the rich together and make them donate × ammount of items as in bonds , pets , gear , cash.... to some kind of server benefit in a massive ::empty  whit as benefit to ceap the servers eco a bit more balanced.

I hope anny one understands what i'm trying to exsplane here thanks anny way's 😅 

Will never happen but +1 support would actually give me a drive to play and grind to be on top

also, remove gambling 

Um, no.

Last server i played that got reset literally lost all its players.

I worked hard for my stuff and i  don't want to have to do that all over again.

Just why would this be a good idea?

You talk about a server, that's been existing for years. Why would they reset it, just because you probably lost your bank? :)
Also, the edge is fairly active? I get 100+ kills a day there, so I don't see your point?

• Haha 1

Obviously a server reset won't happen.

but u do make great points and the economy ESPECIALLY pking wise needs to be improved