Sign in to follow this  
call me texx

Social Players Love or Hate?

Capture.PNG.6e0aaaada1eab2f857ec031e59624259.PNG

1.PNG.9071cecde8c520050518d4ba09a4d10a.PNG

2.PNG.61ebf9b7b5770501998eac29be478c49.PNG

3.PNG.d7febd257edc358c20ed9cebcc42dcb3.PNG

4.PNG.8417efcd8a7e683a5f8cf609dd6ed340.PNG

I personally can't stand people who try to form personal relationships purely for the personal gain I don't think there is nothing wrong with having friends in game and helping a friend out but there are people who try to become your "friend" with their intentions to solely use you. This certain player I saw at thieve stalls for quite a while talking up a storm and players end up giving him things. I see thru these people so easily maybe because I've had prior experiences but I just want people to understand there is people out here like this for maybe some who don't know.

I do agree that the beggers are a bit extreme but usually if I don't have money I just tell them how to make money with daily task and daily rewards. If they don't take this advice then they mostly are on an alt and already know how to make money but choose to rather beg. If I have money Ill usually kill a new player at edgeville, tell them to meet me at bank and I give them a good 500m or so but that's all.

About the beggers though, just memorize them and ignore them. I guess the best thing to do is tell players how much is a good amount of money so that they know whether or not they are at a position to give away items.

A good amount of money is about 10b and the more you play the more you realize that.  For me 10b is not much but this is more of an opinion for new players. To me about 100b is good and 300b is amazing but my goal is about 5t. In case anyone wants my personal opinion.

(Ignore the quotes below, would not let me remove them)

Hit them with that good old "no thanks" when you get begged :P Nothing works as good as someone saying "help I need help" and when you go see this player in distress they say "can i have 1b", the "no thanks" feels 100x stronger :P 

it's so annoying when that happens. Whenever i yell open pm for help, people say. I need help i need help. I ask ''what do you need?'' I will stop whatever im doing to help and they will respond 3 minutes later with something like ''can i ask you a question?'' I will say ''sure go ahead man'' and of course i have to wait another 3 minutes for him to ask ''can i have some money?''

Pain in the booty :)