Mia

Mia Helper Apply

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Mia

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: Ohio

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-10 Hours per day.

6. Why you should receive the position: I like helping others whenever I can.
Being able to help keep the players happy and the server in a peaceful state is always nice.
An extra opinion on things and support to other staff members if needed.
What I can bring to the team is the long hours of gameplay and the ability to observe what's happening the in-game on the forums.
I am able to work well most importantly in a team or on my own if the time needed.
I would love the opportunity to contribute these and many other personal qualities into the server.
I have been playing on the server for almost a year, getting to know people and having lots of fun along the way and hopefully a lot similar times to come!. 
I've always enjoyed helping and assisting people since I can remember and I feel like applying for this position is the right way to go.
Most importantly I have had a lot of previous staff experience on rsps's.

Edited by Mia

Real girl? But try spamming more cause people seem to think that makes a good staff

Edited by Doggy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Real girl? But try spamming more cause people seem to think that makes a good staff

What do you mean? how does that relate to Mia application?

24 minutes ago, Doggy said:

What you talking about?

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, cokiemonsta said:

What do you mean? how does that relate to Mia application?

Wondering if s/he's a real girl. If they claim to be a girl and aren't that's catfishing which is also lying, this isn't allowed.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, Mia said:

What you talking about?

are you really a girl? idk if you're saying you are cause you say you're first name is mia am confuzzled. I think it want's your irl name

56 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Wondering if s/he's a real girl. If they claim to be a girl and aren't that's catfishing which is also lying, this isn't allowed.

are you really a girl? idk if you're saying you are cause you say you're first name is mia am confuzzled. I think it want's your irl name

I too am interested in this - Good luck on your application, i will be watching your progress :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

every player has a chance to earn this rank, (every player even the scammer) cause s/he a many days to prove that s/he deserve it .I give 90% of the players who apply +1

but now I'll say mia is so beatiful + very helpful as I see her help cc helping players also on yell

I give my support!

Edited by Erased 1

1 hour ago, xheadhunterx said:

mia god nice af Name reminds me of Need for Speed drag list mustangg you drive either a Mustang?

Are you on drugs?

Edited by Mia
  • Like 1

No i saw her trying to scam awhile back. I guess that didn't work out for her, nows shes trying to go strait. *just hungry for power*... Umm also my nuts are salty and i like to make people salty.

22 hours ago, Peanuts said:

No i saw her trying to scam awhile back. I guess that didn't work out for her, nows shes trying to go strait. *just hungry for power*... Umm also my nuts are salty and i like to make people salty.

Do you know how much i laughed when i saw "Trying to scam awhile back"? I never scammed anyone on this game or i never tried tho , you're just hater , i guess i just cleaned you on gamble or on wildy , one of them that's y you're hating on my application.

Edited by Mia

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Staff members are aloud to be a bit toxic as long as it does not get out of hand. @Doggy @Mia Both of you need to keeps it out of help cc. That cc is there to help new players not for childish conversations or toxicity. Thank you.

He's called "Doggy" for a reason , he talks shit to me in-game all day long so that's why i said KYS for being dick to me on help cc.

I was so happy when I saw Mia's application for the helper role on SpawnPk. I've started speaking to her about the game and found her so helpful and understanding whenever I asked questions. Furthermore, whenever i'm online I always see her helping out on the help cc and to users around the map and on yell; I have full confidence is Mia's ability in benefiting the SpawnPk community and feel as though if there is going to be a staff pick she should be the top pick :). 

3 hours ago, Mia said:

He's called "Doggy" for a reason , he talks shit to me in-game all day long so that's why i said KYS for being dick to me on help cc.

Doggy for a reason? the fuck does that mean? maybe your name's "Mia" Because you want to have people actually talk to you cause they want pussy. I said one sentence and you cry like Niagara falls is happening in your pants fucking with your emotions. So I guess you are a girl. not a woman, a girl.

Edited by Doggy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Doggy said:

Doggy for a reason? the fuck does that mean? maybe your name's "Mia" Because you want to have people actually talk to you cause they want pussy. I said one sentence and you cry like Niagara falls is happening in your pants fucking with your emotions.

How about leaving me alone? Just act like MIA DOESN"T FUCKING EXIST

22 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

@Doggy and @Mia that’s enough just go your separate ways and put each other on ignore. 

He's just annoying , i ignored him ingame long time ago and he followed me to the forums..

• Haha 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's respect each-other now guys.. this is a staff application in which you are trying to show me you are capable of being on our team. Don't ruin any chances by getting into a petty altercation on forums. Spread love not hate <3

3 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's respect each-other now guys.. this is a staff application in which you are trying to show me you are capable of being on our team. Don't ruin any chances by getting into a petty altercation on forums. Spread love not hate <3

How long did it take to find a picture like that? Or do you just have hundreds of pictures for situations just like this?

7 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

Or do you just have hundreds of pictures for situations just like this?

Pretty much haha.

-1, seen her/him flames in cc and in yell chat multiples times, doesnt help people other then his/her friend.

Catfishing people on a rsps to get attention BIG -1.

• Like 1