Mia

Mia Helper Apply

3 hours ago, Mia said:

You mad?

There was no reason for you to comment this. You sorta just  flame baited him and this person was giving constructive criticism to which you obviously don't know how to take, you just made that even more apparent.

12 hours ago, The Lazy Elk said:

clearly you are an emotional wreck and cannot control yourself from the many screenshots I have seen and how you have behaved on this thread also. There are ways to handle things. If someone is harassing you like you "claim" him to be doing. then you could of easily reported the said player on the forums or even block the player. You come off to be childish as fuck and like to play the victim card. I don't give a fuck if you are a boy trying to pretend to be a girl because I don't think it matters anyway but you do you.

3 hours ago, Mia said:

You mad?

6 minutes ago, Doggy said:

There was no reason for you to comment this. You sorta just  flame baited him and this person was giving constructive criticism to which you obviously don't know how to take, you just made that even more apparent.

This application in a nutshell. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

This application in a nutshell. 

My appeal is still waiting for your/ramzi's answer.

This thread turned haters applications l0l , everyone i cleaned on pk/gamble came here and hated on me llmfao so sad.

Close this thread.

9 minutes ago, Mia said:

This thread turned haters applications l0l , everyone i cleaned on pk/gamble came here and hated on me llmfao so sad.

Close this thread.

You could of taken a much more professional approach to this, but as you wish. Topic locked as applicant the applicant wishes.

• Like 1