Mia

Mia Helper Apply

On 13.4.2018 at 4:33 AM, Nick said:

Denied 

Closed 

this is what nick was doing in appeals when he was super mod lmao,

nick from the oldest players and I respect him as I was from the oldest players 2 :P 

8 hours ago, Erased 1 said:

this is what nick was doing in appeals when he was super mod lmao,

nick from the oldest players and I respect him as I was from the oldest players 2 :P 

Mod or not I still see through peoples traits. Mia is in no way staff material. He can't even help himself, let alone a struggling noob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao no support would rather see a chicken with no head be a staff member 

A chicken with no head....over exaggerated but okay :) clever

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:30 AM, Morbid said:

Lmao no support would rather see a chicken with no head be a staff member 

That's why we have  Tevin fam

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Player looks to have a clean record on SPK(that I know of), and seems to be an overall well rounded player applying for staff. I've seen you flame but nothing that a simple warning couldn't fix, besides minor flame here and there doesn't disqualify you from being staff. You've been around for a long time and even though you quit for a long time as well, you're probably nearing veteran status one of these months now. No complaints from me personally, and i'll have to add a huge +1 due to the fact that you reported a pretty big glitch yesterday regarding vote points. This could of turned out very ugly or you could of told friends and they could of abused it and such but you did the right thing and told a staff member right away. 11/10 would let Mia catch a glitch again :P 

5 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Player looks to have a clean record on SPK(that I know of), and seems to be an overall well rounded player applying for staff. I've seen you flame but nothing that a simple warning couldn't fix, besides minor flame here and there doesn't disqualify you from being staff. You've been around for a long time and even though you quit for a long time as well, you're probably nearing veteran status one of these months now. No complaints from me personally, and i'll have to add a huge +1 due to the fact that you reported a pretty big glitch yesterday regarding vote points. This could of turned out very ugly or you could of told friends and they could of abused it and such but you did the right thing and told a staff member right away. 11/10 would let Mia catch a glitch again :P 

Just want another "girl" kappa

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Just want another "girl" kappa

Idk. I could of sword everyone and herself said she was a guy back before she quit, but now she says she is one sooooooooooo I'm bamboozled. We can call you what you want to be lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

Idk. I could of sword everyone and herself said she was a guy back before she quit, but now she says she is one sooooooooooo I'm bamboozled. We can call you what you want to be lol.

Call me Doggo

8 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

denied im the new owner dont want new staff

#get old staff back!

jks nice Mustang?

Old staff means the old owner so you're demoted ked

On 4/12/2018 at 7:42 AM, Mia said:

Well you're being a dickhead to me , so i can be toxic to you?

If this was staff logic you know how most of the staff will be acting? The server would be in chaos. As a staff it's your job to keep the server under control and not add flame to the fire. So no. If you want to be staff you can't be toxic to me that's now how systems work. You can say something insulting but don't expect to get off the hook with these things easier. 

Just saw this comment sorry for the late reply men, but don't expect me doggy to be up to date on everything

14 hours ago, Doggy said:

If this was staff logic you know how most of the staff will be acting? The server would be in chaos. As a staff it's your job to keep the server under control and not add flame to the fire. So no. If you want to be staff you can't be toxic to me that's now how systems work. You can say something insulting but don't expect to get off the hook with these things easier. 

Just saw this comment sorry for the late reply men, but don't expect me doggy to be up to date on everything

Well, if someone being dickhead to me , i can be a little bit toxic you know what i mean..

Edited by Mia

This thread is gold

thank u for entertainment friends

Edit:

Good luck Mia =]

Edited by Wet Wizard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mia said:

Well, if someone being dickhead to me , i can be a little bit toxic you know what i mean..

Lmao no you can't not be toxic it's called defusing a situation. Lmao only person aloud to be a toxic stafferman is @Phenomenon cause he adminman 

7 hours ago, Morbid said:

Lmao no you can't not be toxic it's called defusing a situation. Lmao only person aloud to be a toxic stafferman is @Phenomenon cause he adminman 

Yes a staff member is aloud to be toxic to an extent. Before you apply for staff it even says that the owners don't expect you to be perfect and that you are able to be toxic as long as it's not rule breaking.

You guys have played this server for a long time and dont know the rules. Which i guess is fine as long as you don't break them and could always ask someone who does if something is aloud. 

Good Luck with your application Mia, I have seen you lose yourself but you stop yourself before getting to far. I also see you helping people all the time whenever you are online, I sometimes even find it enjoyable racing with you to help others in the help chat. You need to improve that typing speed to beat me :)

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

Yes a staff member is aloud to be toxic to an extent. Before you apply for staff it even says that the owners don't expect you to be perfect and that you are able to be toxic as long as it's not rule breaking.

You guys have played this server for a long time and dont know the rules. Which i guess is fine as long as you don't break them and could always ask someone who does if something is aloud. 

Good Luck with your application Mia, I have seen you lose yourself but you stop yourself before getting to far. I also see you helping people all the time whenever you are online, I sometimes even find it enjoyable racing with you to help others in the help chat. You need to improve that typing speed to beat me :)

Thanks cokie , appreciate your support <3

37 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

don't let them undercut you btw im god of flamming x2 mac muted is my record in this rsps alone and with bans in other rsps eh thats another Story tbh but to be hard now DONT LET THEM UNDERCUT YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR SHIT I WANTED STAFF EITHER BUT STAFF TEAM DIDNT ACCEPT ME CAUSE I WAS FLAMMING AND SAYING WHAT THE FUCK I WANT THATS MY FKING HARD COME ME WRONG YOU GET SLAVED AND SHAVED

are you ok LOL

clearly you are an emotional wreck and cannot control yourself from the many screenshots I have seen and how you have behaved on this thread also. There are ways to handle things. If someone is harassing you like you "claim" him to be doing. then you could of easily reported the said player on the forums or even block the player. You come off to be childish as fuck and like to play the victim card. I don't give a fuck if you are a boy trying to pretend to be a girl because I don't think it matters anyway but you do you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

where did you get that message? 

He deleted it LOL

xheadhunterx or whatever his name is

8 hours ago, The Lazy Elk said:

clearly you are an emotional wreck and cannot control yourself from the many screenshots I have seen and how you have behaved on this thread also. There are ways to handle things. If someone is harassing you like you "claim" him to be doing. then you could of easily reported the said player on the forums or even block the player. You come off to be childish as fuck and like to play the victim card. I don't give a fuck if you are a boy trying to pretend to be a girl because I don't think it matters anyway but you do you.

You mad?