Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Max cape stats

Hello,

So ToKhaar-Kal Cape has more stats than max cape and it should be fixed on next update.

2vukc5z.png

34qms5f.png

I think its like that because comp cape basically is the max cape on this server and you can still add the infernal cape, ava accumatuler and fire cape to the max cape making it better by buying it in the bounty store north of edgeville bank at ::home.

Edited by cokiemonsta

9 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I think its like that because comp cape basically is the max cape on this server and you can still add the infernal cape, ava accumatuler and fire cape to the max cape making it better by buying it in the bounty store north of edgeville bank at ::home.

well still doesn't mean that tokhar cape has more stats than max cape? People working their ass off to get all skills to 99. =]

That's good and for all your hard work maxing out you get achievements done, a task off comp cape and many more. Why not just go for the comp cape which is one of the best pvp capes in the game and also acts like a glory. 

6 hours ago, Mia said:

well still doesn't mean that tokhar cape has more stats than max cape? People working their ass off to get all skills to 99. =]

Let's be honest, all 99's takes like 6-8 hours lol. Not that i'm saying skilling isn't important, it just isn't one of the requirements that actually take work like 50 killstreak or 1000 kills.

4 hours ago, cokiemonsta said:

That's good and for all your hard work maxing out you get achievements done, a task off comp cape and many more. Why not just go for the comp cape which is one of the best pvp capes in the game and also acts like a glory. 

This is also true, but indeed max capes are a little lacking. They could be buffed to fire cape stats atleast, but it's hard to give them stats when we literally have so many capes that are almost as good as a comp cape in terms of stats.

11 hours ago, Mia said:

you can afk 3/4 of the skills so all 99s isnt that "good"

Oh my.

I'll see what can be done by forwarding this thread to Ryan, maybe we'll see a change on the next update.

If you wish to have an update on the situation, you can always send me a private message.

Thanks!