Erased 1

really? ingore list? lmfao

5ac40f415d2e0_938b88b488f59c7a82e9b887f8bdaa4f1.png.3e90825ea09e92be5dbd3d4af5d59931.png938b88b488f59c7a82e9b887f8bdaa4f.png

well, sure you can ingore me.

the staff member can't ingore any player...

staff member who is the helper ingore a player and maybe on some days he had to get helped and no1 on but only aquaman for example

so that is not acceptable

Message to Ryanking (aquaman) "I didnt want ur help but I want to help and the players needed me"

There should be a reason why he putted u on ingore theres noway he did it out of nowere.

i'm 100% sure he wouldnt ingore if there is no reason to

Maybe you just really ticked him off. As the only helper left on this server i think he has the right to ignore you. Now that Tweva is mod aquaman has to deal with everything. Aquaman ignores 1 person while all the mods ignore the whole community. by putting there friends list off and focuses on work(whatever they are working on). Aquaman is a great helper that is consistantly working with people in game and on the forums. People need to respect him more at least until this server gets some more helpers. How about you try to get one of the very busy mods to help you i'm sure they have nothing better to do then to care for your needs. This is not a hate message, i just want people to understand the situation.

Edited by cokiemonsta

Yes I did put you on my ignore because you insisted that you were the key to helping a player that doesn’t know you. I asked you politely multiple times to stop flooding my pm with unnecessary typing. I go out of my way to help in any way I can, but when you’re not doing what I asked you to do while I’m trying to help multiple people at one time, I will absolutely add you o ignore so I can help those actually needing it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Yes I did put you on my ignore because you insisted that you were the key to helping a player that doesn’t know you. I asked you politely multiple times to stop flooding my pm with unnecessary typing. I go out of my way to help in any way I can, but when you’re not doing what I asked you to do while I’m trying to help multiple people at one time, I will absolutely add you o ignore so I can help those actually needing it. 

Seems like Ryanking took a very mature route - Rather than getting into an argument over your ignorant behavior, he utilized a tool that has been implemented to prevent further drama.

If we didn't want staff members ignore-listing players, we would have restricted the use of this tool by force or put it in the staff guidelines.

Do me a favor, the next time you try to create a slanderous topic on one of our staff members, at least have valid proof/basis to back up your claims.

Locked.

• Thanks 1