Phenomenon

Video ideas for NotYourAverageNoob

As many of you might know, i have a channel on Youtube that primarily revolves around SpawnPK: https://www.youtube.com/notyouraveragenoob

• The videos that were released in the month of March were a huge success, analytics showing over 15,000 views in the last 28 days!

What i need from you guys is your opinion and creative minds - What would you like to see next on the channel?

Here's a small list of things i had in mind:

1. Starting (and finishing) a new series every month, which will include commentary
  2. More content that revolves around interacting with the community, and showing the fun side to SpawnPK rather than just being a good Pker
  3. Q&A's
  4. Clips of the week: I will most likely start out by doing my own clips, however, if the community is on board with it i can always make a community channel for this - That way, youtubers who are trying to make a name for themselves can receive a "shoutout" for their awesome clip! These don't have to be PK clips either, it could be something as simple as getting a lucky x2 infernal stone from wildywyrm, wouldn't that be wild to see?! We have two giveaways still open, be sure to enter before it's too late!

Regardless of how many responses this thread might receive, i will continue to brainstorm and will start uploading videos by April 5th.

If you would like to share your thoughts and be apart of the content that i create, feel free to leave video suggestions down below!

#2 and #4 sound awesome and like alot of fun.

My suggestion would be to do some collabs with some different commentary channels and make challenges like Virtoso and Tanzoo do on their osrs channel, that would be dope to see.

• Thanks 1

I think your editing in videos are really good and the content is enjoyable to watch but i would like to see you do some sort of challenge(if you haven't done one already). maybe pking from scratch to 100b(no untradeables) or something. it adds something new to the server and for some of the new players it can help them out with risk fighitng etc. Thanks for asking for others opinions and good luck on future videos.

@Phenomenon

Clips of the week would be a cool idea. 

Also a cool idea would be that you pk and start with welfare gear. And with every kill u get u can update your armor.

I could make a lay-out for that I have some thing in my mind.

Do a from scratch series.

Rules -

- You can only use what you pk

- Can't use the trading post

- Cant trade with others

- Can only use the shops for supplies, not weapons

- If you buy bonds, it needs to be from money/items you earned from pking

- No skilling or pvming 

The way to beat it, is to hit your bank target, whatever you choose it to be (make it hard).

Edited by Wiish