Mia

Forums Ranks?

Was just on the forums and noticed that there isn't very much variation between all ranks on here, There's SpawnPK Member, it feels really dry to me. 

Player ranks are a way to sort of add a reason to become a bit more active on the forums, the forums is a big thing for a server to have and can actually be sort of a whole other community. Some people may use the forums even if they don't play the server, or have recently quit.

Ranks Should be added to the forums.

• fI3dZQn.png Normal Donator 
  • R1U5NAK.png Super Donator 
  • qpOBiG2.png Elite Donator 
  • 5ctXOF9.png V.I.P Donator 
  • luwEoOi.png Legendary Donator 
  • rixc1Hd.gif Sponsor Donator 

• Like 1

Yeah +1 was already wondering where to get your ingame rank on here when I started to play, was pretty sad to find out there is no way yet to do so yet.

This controversial topic has been up for years yet, staff members or Ryan see it as a pain in the ass to rank each and every player in the game which I agree with too.

21 minutes ago, uncle3nable said:

This controversial topic has been up for years yet, staff members or Ryan see it as a pain in the ass to rank each and every player in the game which I agree with too.

100-150 Player is pain in the ass? how about ranking up 50 player a day?

Ramzi can do half and ryan can do half its not a big deal.

It's not really a pain to give ranks, it's done rather quickly. And it's not like they're forced into giving each member their rank right away, they'd only give it to those who've requested it. Besides that, Ryan and Ramzi wouldn't have to do it if they decided to get forum staff (which definitely should be introduced for numerous reasons).

I agree with the suggestion, +1.

5 minutes ago, uncle3nable said:

Then tell me, what's the benefit of having a forums "donator" rank?

Why you're against the idea tho? What's bothering you?

if they add forums rank people gonna be more active on forums.

lmfao a lot of players dont have forums accc and ryan isnt a fker who can rank all that people

but This is a nice idea if was automatic and when make the acc on forums will be the same in game

thanks

I've always been pushing for these, anything to improve and make the forums look better +1 forwarded to Ryan.

I do not think in game donation rank is necessary on the forums, it does not mean anything. If any rank was to be put up on forums it should be a separate rank depending on how active you are on the forums. 

To give a good example let's say a player has been playing for a year and only super donator but knows his way around the forums and is very helpful. Then you got someone who just started playing a month ago and is vip. People will take the vip players opinion over a super donator opinion no matter who they are.

40 minutes ago, cokiemonsta said:

I do not think in game donation rank is necessary on the forums, it does not mean anything. If any rank was to be put up on forums it should be a separate rank depending on how active you are on the forums. 

To give a good example let's say a player has been playing for a year and only super donator but knows his way around the forums and is very helpful. Then you got someone who just started playing a month ago and is vip. People will take the vip players opinion over a super donator opinion no matter who they are.

Just make it both of it then. Specials ranks + donor ranks

7 minutes ago, despair said:

Just make it both of it then. Specials ranks + donor ranks

That wouldn't be a bad idea but I believe at that point it just leaves confusion to younger/newer players. Like I said before your in-game rank should not matter on forums and I recommend not adding it to your forum account. I do believe we need something to make the forums look better but I do not think this is the right way.

Edited by cokiemonsta

+1 I like the idea of having a forum donator rank since u already paid in the game and should have it on the forums too. Hope ryan adds this.