Sign in to follow this  
Yeezus

Yeezy's suggestions v2

Since most of my suggestions in my last posted were added , (with zero credit -.-) I feel i should make another one :D Feel free to leave opinions down below. Mostly all of these will fix our shitstained eco we have atm.

1 . WE NEED A RARE SINC THERE ARE HONESTLY SO MUCH PHATS / HWEENS / SANTAS IN THE GAME , I have already suggested a phat/h'ween/santa that changes colors and untradable.

2 . I think nex blood diamond prices should be reduced in the store... Nex is useless atm because no one pk's with it because its simply not worth to risk 300b, Personally if the nex set prices went down to about 50-100b i would see alot of people risking it.

3 . TORVA TORVA TORVA TORVA TORVA TORVA TORVA

4 . Nerf mystery chests.... Honestly this is why our eco is so shit. Mystery chests should give you shit 90% of the time. But now it seems like you will profit money about 75% of the time. On most servers it's this way and seems like the eco is way better.

5 . ECOCLEANERSECOCLEANERSECOCLEANERSECOCLEANERS

6 . I feel like the darkbow should be nerfed once again.... Still hits way way way to high

7 . Vesta's spear , I'm not sure why its not ingame but on the spawner list thingy Screenshot_3.jpg

8 . MINIGAMES MINIGAMES MINIGAMES MINIGAMES MINIGAMES MINIGAMES MINIGAMES something like a hungergames would be very fun to play , you could add an entry fee to sink some money out of the game.. Hide everyones usernames so you cant team with your friends , and disable talking.

9 . Dragon warhammer , I know it is identical to the SWH but maybe make it more powerful? A new npc like a mammoth could drop it and be near magebank in singles combat

10 . A npc that hosts 60x2 / bj gambling. Would be a great sinc of items cus face it , once you win once from it you're addicted and won't stop

11 . The new #1 in slot amulets that are on 07 atm , PLEASE DON'T PUT THEM IN THE DONAR STORE MAKE THEM A VERY RARE NPC DROP

12 . Picking from ^ ALL NEW ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE PUT IN THE DONAR STORE , MAKE THEM A VERY RARE DROP FROM A BOSS , IT WILL GIVE THEM RARITY AND PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY CAMP THE BOSS LIKE IT SHOULD BE TO RECEIVE IT

13 . The bounty store needs to be reworked , Hardly worth grinding the statues just for a bountycape

14 . Remove all barrows from the game , I understand that's why somepeople play is to dharoks pk, But i think if barrows were to come out it would benefit us way more, Noobs could go straight to barrows to try and make some money since everyone can do it , its simply not worth killing barrelchest that takes 10mins to kill it just for a 5m drop , and not to mention getting piled by teams. There would be more riskfights as barrows is a tier 1 armour , and vesta seems like a huge jump. Right now there are ags riskers - then vesta riskers. Dharoks could be maybe 50-100m a piece and it would be perfect. If you were to die with any barrows armour it would be 10-25m to repair it. And always have a sell value of 75m to the shop , to make sure the prices stay at 75m+ also making barrows worth it even if you were to get a karils crossbow. Also all the barrows npc's will drop 2-3m and bloodmoney like any other boss on here.

15 . Cluescrolls maybe? Put some 3a in the caskets you receive. Also could put colord robin hood hats / colord infinity ect ect. Could be a semi-rare drop from any npc in the game.

16 . Offical teamspeak?

17. Make all vesta / morrigans / zuriels / statuis degraded once worn = untradable and degraded once pk'd ect , Would cost 100m to repair to be tradable

18. NERF KORASI / MAKE DIFFERENT BOSSES DROP KORASIS/DIVINES TAKE OUT OF DONAR SHOP WOULD MAKE BOSSING WAY MORE WORTH IT

19: ecoreset

20: Youtuber benefits =]

SPECIAL THANKS TO @Nick for helping me with some of these :) will post more if i get to thinking of em

Edited by Yeezus

10 . A npc that hosts 60x2 / bj gambling. Would be a great sinc of items cus face it , once you win once from it you're addicted and won't stop

Only this , all I wanted xD Agree +100000

But make it 55x2 would be great.

Great suggestions! :D

Would love to see pretty much all of these implemented

(I've also linked this to Ryan).

I have suggested a Hunger games minigame a while back :S Love the suggestions though

+ 1 to all

There should be a wildy boss that spawns each 15 - 30 mins in wildy multi zones.

The boss should be named Alien or something and can drop items from the donator store. xD

#11 - New OSRS items

Amulet of Fury (Or) is currently better (by a long shot) then Amulet of Torture

Amulet of Ranging is identical to Necklace of Anguish

Who in dafuq uses that ring?

Only useful item would be the Braclet.

decent... mostly. the dharoks one would stop bombing for sure I'm just not quite sure how expensive this would make a full set, it could have a bad impact + chances are it wont be rare anyway so it may aswell be spawnable. dfs should possibly cost abit of money too maybe say 50m from the store, or same with dh, make it a weekly shop item or a blood store item

The donator shop should be completely removed, and re-added with full range of Vesta, Statuis, Morigans, Zuriels etc.

The bloody money store is useless, so why not add Divines/Korassi's etc into it and remove them from the donation shop.