Sign in to follow this  
Riskfight420

Recent lagg?

Hello everyone,

I don't know what it is but the server feels more laggy then ever before, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one experiencing this or that this is a big problem concerning everyone. (could be because more and more new players are joining, but in this case I think the server capability should be increased if the playerbase is growing)

I'm also experiencing a weird bugg where I disconnect and keep reconnecting then disconnecting in an infinite loop a couple times a day. The only fix so far seems to be restarting my pc.

I hope this lagg won't resume for too long because it is really really hurting my gameplay and maybe also for other players. Also for the people who say that it might be my own internet here is a picture of my own ping. 

-Riskfight420

55.png

It might be Your ping, even though this says 11ms that's only because it's pinging a server nearby You, somewhere else in Europe. You being from Europe(I see German?) and playing on a server that's likely hosted in America would cause the ping to be much higher than 11 when playing.

But my point is that I never had any problem with lagg for months and just recently I notice a lot of lagg. I'm sure that nothing changed on my internet so I'm quite sure it is server based.

I also heard some people saying that since the new update they have a lot of lagg especially at edge pk, fighting there seems almost impossible to me.

I can agree on this, ever since the update happened I've expirienced huge lagg spikes, more than ever before.

This kinda laggs that even lead into dcs happen more often than not lately.

https://gyazo.com/0a50e2af33d83d63dff106e6c8016499

Everything else about my net is fine, I dont face similar issues anywhere elsd but here post last update.

Like the topic creator states, its killing the joy for the game.