Sign in to follow this  
Fury

Easy shit

Some stuff that should be fixed / added

1. Un-spawnable loot should always be left clickable over spawnables. All the time after I kill people I gotta right click through karambwans and vials to loot BM, it's especially annoying when I'm trying to quickly loot drops from risk fights

2. Leech / venom SHOULD NOT affect you when players don't hit you. If I were to theoretically attack someone with a serp helm on and leech spec, neither should affect me until the player attacks back. Yet it does...

3. Spec delays. This is beyond annoying and is more of a bug. Particularly with d claws and abby dagger, ALL the specs should hit at once, just after the animation.

You can be d claw'd a 1,1, then almost a full second later a 20,30. Same goes with abby dagger, especially after a DFS special, the spec animation will happen, then 1 second later the abby dagger spec goes through, it's such a nuisance to try and eat with delay.

4. Tier's changing position in inventory after upgrading. Also another simple fix, but it's annoying have your tier upgrade and move to the nearest free position in your inventory after upgrading. I wish it would just stay where it was lol.

5. D bow spec still needs a nerd by a ton, especially blood d bow. For a fucking spawnable, I get hit 70+ FARRRRR to often from the spec, and even through prayer the shit will blast you 40+ despite defensive bonuses like vesta.

6. heavy ballista hit nerf. In void that shit can normally hit 90's, thats fucking stupid. Accuracy of it is also buns.

Agree with 1 3 4 5

Do not agree with 2 6

Ballista is good the way it is little accuracy buff would be good.

While pking if you have a serp helm on a dharoker hits you

With a serp helm on if he had 1hp or around there he will die so keep it there

1. Un-spawnable loot should always be left clickable over spawnables. All the time after I kill people I gotta right click through karambwans and vials to loot BM, it's especially annoying when I'm trying to quickly loot drops from risk fights

Good suggestion, particularly annoying when loots are double up.

2. Leech / venom SHOULD NOT affect you when players don't hit you. If I were to theoretically attack someone with a serp helm on and leech spec, neither should affect me until the player attacks back. Yet it does...

This is how it should work except the leeches. Venom activates when you hit/are hit by a player with toxic weapon/armour.

3. Spec delays. This is beyond annoying and is more of a bug. Particularly with d claws and abby dagger, ALL the specs should hit at once, just after the animation.

You can be d claw'd a 1,1, then almost a full second later a 20,30. Same goes with abby dagger, especially after a DFS special, the spec animation will happen, then 1 second later the abby dagger spec goes through, it's such a nuisance to try and eat with delay.

Yes this is a problem & needs to be looked at.

4. Tier's changing position in inventory after upgrading. Also another simple fix, but it's annoying have your tier upgrade and move to the nearest free position in your inventory after upgrading. I wish it would just stay where it was lol.

Not a big deal but could be fixed.

5. D bow spec still needs a nerd by a ton, especially blood d bow. For a fucking spawnable, I get hit 70+ FARRRRR to often from the spec, and even through prayer the shit will blast you 40+ despite defensive bonuses like vesta.

Completely agree. Been hit a 67 on range prayer + tank + divine. Insanely accurate and insanely op.

6. heavy ballista hit nerf. In void that shit can normally hit 90's, thats fucking stupid. Accuracy of it is also buns.

Ballista special attack is quite overpowered, however so are lots of weapons. The spec is inaccurate so I think it should stay how it is.

Thoughts are within the quote.

Nice suggestions.

Good suggestions!

YES.. this was a small yet VERY important aspect to pking.. while looting you run into rushers, etc. I find it easier to have all the spawnables appear above unspawnables. It would even be better if ALL spawnable gear disappeared when you killed someone, this would prevent people from looting food, etc.

I disagree only for the fact that I spec leech rushers all day. This is something I find GREAT, being able to leech a rusher's spec before he has the opportunity to ruin someone's day. Sorry, not sorry.

I agree, some delays make it easier for players to eat food while the spec is occuring.. making it hard to actually kill that player without double specing. But then again, if this were updated, it could become overpowered.

If you are referring to my overpowered combo, sorry. My Blood Dbow is perfect, it does the job. It doesn't need a nerf or buff. A dark bow is meant to hit high, just not accurate. I find it hard to kill anyone at 70HP with my dark bow.. it only happens when I spec/veng and dfs spec. If anything needs a nerf.. it's the stupid Ele' staff to dark bow spec.

I don't see that many people hitting 90s with ballista in void. Never paid attention.

@R

The only thing I disagree with is your comment about only unspawnable items showing.

Simply because of the fact that I enjoy deep wildy pking & quite often I run into a team and get teleblocked. If I wasn't able to kill someone & loot their food I simply wouldn't be able to last. I think the fact that all items are dropped upon death is good, Ryan has already made most unspawns green text which makes looting a little bit easier.