Ramzi

YouTuber Rank Requirements and Benefits

1. Desired staff position: Youtuber

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Wave or Christopher

3. Your age: 16

4. Your location: Virginia 

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: On weekends possibly 2-8 hours maybe more. week days maybe 2-4.

6. Why you should receive the position: I believe I deserve youtuber because I have been dedicated to this server for multiple years. I have streamed/recorded on this server for over a year and have always strived for this position. Unfortunately my attemps have been to no avail but I am hoping this one succeeds. I have made more videos on SPK and got even more views. I believe I have surpasses the requirements and am really hoping to get this rank! I have never been in any trouble that I can remember and the community likes me for the most part. Thank you for taking your time to read this! I will link my youtube below.

~Wave 😃

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/thawavez

channel name: Sasha Rsps
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Sasha
3. Your age: 20
4. Your location: USA East Coast
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 16 hours+
6. Why you should receive the position: I have 100 subs I meet all requirements and am trying to grow as a youtuber. I livestream a lot and love being interactive with viewers and I do giveaways with my own money.
Edited by Primal Maul
forgot channel name

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Michi / Real pfraru

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: Switzerland

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: Haven't played for a bit, but will start playing a lot more, maybe 3-4 hours on weekends. 2-3 on week days.

6. Why you should receive the position: i am finally back to the YT buisness and id would motivate me alot first Comeback Video is dropping tomorrow! :)

Youtube: https://youtu.be/DTNLz_fNCBQ