Sign in to follow this  
Z75

gg

nothing else to do.

original account is banned due to owner's mistake

90%+ of the vets are either banned or quit.

server becoming cash-grab

single pking more dead than ever. (most older players is what kept this active) 

gambling/staking only way to get big bank unless you want to pvm all day (high risking too ig). (cleaned btw)

server is based off pvming but has worse rates than most servers and osrs (you kill more per hr with all the shit we have but im not calculating that. if you're new you're fucked regardless without bis gear)

ryan had a mystery chest event for half off in donator store and about half-way in, he lowered the drop rate on them to shit without telling anyone. (whether he increased them back after or not, not sure)

fun 2 yrs and while i was playing tho. might stay on forums to see how it goes however. these forums one of the best i've been on

Edited by Z75
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Z75 said:

nothing else to do.

original account is banned due to owner's mistake

90%+ of the vets are either banned or quit.

server becoming cash-grab

single pking more dead than ever. (most older players is what kept this active) 

gambling/staking only way to get big bank unless you want to pvm all day (high risking too ig). (cleaned btw)

server is based off pvming but has worse rates than most servers and osrs (you kill more per hr with all the shit we have but im not calculating that. if you're new you're fucked regardless without bis gear)

ryan had a mystery chest event for half off in donator store and about half-way in, he lowered the drop rate on them to shit without telling anyone. (whether he increased them back after or not, not sure)

fun 2 yrs and while i was playing tho

Z755555 I liked you :). Forever fellow vip pvmermen <3. Also, I was scouting an different rsps due to a rwt case, and I saw a boss with drop rates for 1/18200 for a drop for a 2T drop(equivalent to 2T in our eco), but they could one hit bosses so like idk :S . Our lowest drop is 1/5000 aka infernal stone for a 700B drop. Rates are pretty fair IMO.

Yeah been waiting on an appeal been told it can take a year for them to get to me banned for a stupid reason i feel ur pain ur not the only one ;c

On 3/20/2018 at 9:29 AM, uncle3nable said:

Banned for what?

Also gunna miss you...

Enjoy your time am UID banned at least you can play lol

Something due to mystery chest "abusing" (which is why the mystery chest bullet point is there as well)

Edited by Z75