Sign in to follow this  
Rangeowns23

Rangeowns23 Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper/Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Corey (Known as Rangeowns23).

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Around 4-6 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: I know this is a wild shot, but i think i would be a suitable candidate for the position as a helper/moderator-

As i am helpful and respected from the people that know me (although im not known very well throughout the server), im very friendly and polite to those who i talk to and help others where i can.

I assist people in there questions where i can, although i dont give out bills, i have hosted many Q&a and drop party's. (may not be the best thing for the eco) but hey we need to keep people interested and happy in the server right?

I know im not always ::yell pm for help etc, i am always trying my best to help others with there questions throughout the time that i am on the server.

Thanks for reading and acknowledging my application for helper/moderator

Let me know your thoughts and comment below, wether it be negative or positive im happy to receive any criticism.

Thanks again.

Rangeowns23

Support from me man.

I always seeing you help out players when they're in need.

It's also important to have staff members from different timezones!

+1

all around nice guy. helpful, cheerful, warming. always see him helping new players with things such as what bosses are the best, what gear 2 use.

another good accommodation is his time zone and the way he explains things.

??????? you try switch rules at duel and you can't speak english for shit m8 you're rude and disrespectful and you gamble lent items?????? u should rethink life m8

HAHAHAHA this makes me cringe, this player flames all of the time, and begs for items.

A friend of mine lent him a yoshi pet, and this player gambles it away and tells him "your fault for lending it to me"

NOT TRUSTED, VERY DISRESPECTFUL, and is a total jerk to players.

The only way he will be nice to you is if you have a bit of a bank.

I will never support for this person to become a member of the staff team, I love this server and this player is no where near qualified to a staff position.

+0, im neutral but i havent seen you help so much, but youve never flamed, and i havent had any encounters from you.