Sign in to follow this  
oag

bracket for 50b prize (notice it changed cuz we got some player)

No offense but that bracket is wrong in every diffrent way. Hit me up in Pm or discord the next time if you like to use my sources so I can explain you how to set it up properly. My god.

*NOTE: Before you all start replying again, I did not signup as I never used that particular skill, don't have time to play at all atm, the signup closed after 24 hours, no explanation about the amount of fights to do, when you have to finish them, and so on and so on. Never ever blame me again for organizing a bad tourney.

5aaf91035324a_Schermafdruk2018-03-1911_30_27.thumb.png.04bdc6a9484248b65a3783874c442110.png

A pic of the equipment/item stats interface would be helpful so people dont try to go out there with items such as vig (i) etc. As you can not see ring slots on that pic.

Also embeed the pic if possible looks better ;-;

Gl to all participants if its still goin on.

Edited by despair

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

The ‘dabonme’ kid didn’t even ever show up @oag, who am I challenging instead of dabonme?

Unless you shut your bitchass mouth up right now. I'll make sure to dismantle you so hard you're gonna go back to edgeville melee pking.
Oag knows im on 3+ hours a day, you're never anywhere to be found.

1 hour ago, dabonme said:

Unless you shut your bitchass mouth up right now. I'll make sure to dismantle you so hard you're gonna go back to edgeville melee pking.
Oag knows im on 3+ hours a day, you're never anywhere to be found.

Yo guess what mate, I don’t give a fuck LOOOL you’re clearly a salty piece of shit who lives a shit life IRL and flames people on the internet to make yourself feel better. I’ve been online more than you’ve been to school retard...

Edited by _Jorik_

So basically you're saying that you're a no lifer? Also your hypocrisy is unreal. Calling me out for flaming and talking bad about that, but you just flamed me yourself? You're obviously not older than 14. 

Jorik ''you’re clearly a salty piece of shit who lives a shit life IRL and flames people on the internet to make yourself feel better''

6 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

No offense but that bracket is wrong in every diffrent way. Hit me up in Pm or discord the next time if you like to use my sources so I can explain you how to set it up properly. My god.

*NOTE: Before you all start replying again, I did not signup as I never used that particular skill, don't have time to play at all atm, the signup closed after 24 hours, no explanation about the amount of fights to do, when you have to finish them, and so on and so on. Never ever blame me again for organizing a bad tourney.

5aaf91035324a_Schermafdruk2018-03-1911_30_27.thumb.png.04bdc6a9484248b65a3783874c442110.png

this is my first time doing a tourney and i only done it since the nh community is dead so atleast im trying to get something good back to the game instead of just multipking with customs like whales or making tournaments that needs no skills just money look at how i done my tournament  all u need is like 1-2b to get all the stuff needed instead of buying torvas pernix virtus dinh zbows all that expensive shit

2 hours ago, dabonme said:

So basically you're saying that you're a no lifer? Also your hypocrisy is unreal. Calling me out for flaming and talking bad about that, but you just flamed me yourself? You're obviously not older than 14. 

Jorik ''you’re clearly a salty piece of shit who lives a shit life IRL and flames people on the internet to make yourself feel better''

Euhm I’m not sure if you’re retarded or dumb or both because you started flaming my ass despite the fact of not admitting you didn’t show up last night...

And let’s not use the biggass roast where you call me out for my age which you obviously don’t know, just calm your tits and go on with your life punk.

4 hours ago, despair said:

A pic of the equipment/item stats interface would be helpful so people dont try to go out there with items such as vig (i) etc. As you can not see ring slots on that pic.

Also embeed the pic if possible looks better ;-;

Gl to all participants if its still goin on.

ur right i can see everything expect rings but before the fights happen i make sure everything is matched so they get a fair fight

Just now, _Jorik_ said:

Euhm I’m not sure if you’re retarded or dumb or both because you started flaming my ass despite the fact of not admitting you didn’t show up last night...

And let’s not use the biggass roast where you call me out for my age which you obviously don’t know, just calm your tits and go on with your life punk.

he's on rn if u can come on