Sign in to follow this  
Lemon ice

Item Glitching

Hello,

This morning at 8-10am Gmt i went out staking. I did multiple stakes and did not have any problems but soon after a little issue happened where in both stakes my Aby whip glitched into another Dragon dagger causing me to lose the stake both times. Now i know that this might sound like a false report to get me my items back but this really did happen.

I also experienced the same issue while risk fighting a close friend of mine by the name of "Hooke v2" We were dharok fighting and my axe turned into a whip so i was forced to teleport away but when i went back to rematch the same issue happened but this time "Hooke v2" looted the axe which had turned into a whip.

I am not very clear of the bug but alot of people were witness to my staking and had saw what happened, For example "Akamrsps" Was there and so were a few other clan mates.

I will be glad if i can get a response as soon as possible so i can get this bug sorted and my items returned.

Its a rare case and i have seen just a couple people experiencing this bug and it happend to me aswell my whip turned into a dds and im  hoping ryan could try to fix this weird glitch/bug 

+1

• Like 1

This is one thing I can absolutely vouch on, I have had this glitch happen to me many times but in the wildy, no i do not know how to recreate the glitch but I have had heard it happen to others as well and it is definitely something needed to be looked into not to mention when it glitches it's not like it just changes the looks it changes it literally to that item say for me it went from ags to blood whip so it literally copies the blood whip but when you move around, relog, or eat etc for the most part it goes back to the item

• Like 1

I will work on a solution to fix this with the owner of the server, Ryan.

• I have also had this strange occurrence happen to me on numerous occasions and i believe i am somewhat close to recreating it
  • Recreating the issue might help get it solved in a more efficient manner.

As for the video above at 0:20, this is not the same bug i was referring to.

• It appears he just double clicked his inventory slot (claws, and then his staff) which resulted in the staff of the dead special attack being activated instead.
  • As for the players above, especially the one at the duel arena - it sounds consistent to what issue i have experienced.

Nonetheless, it will be looked into thoroughly.

Thanks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The aurora said:

@Phenomenon His claws change into a staff. Watch it again. He has double staff's at the end but only one to start.

Ah thank you, it is the same issue that i experienced (i just didn't watch enough of the video).

Ryan believes he has a fix for this, so we will be seeing it on the next update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1