Sign in to follow this  
Rㅤㅤ

Dharok' FFA Mini-Game!

The idea of having a Dharok ONLY Free for all mini-game came from Yeezy's recent Event Thread located here - http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2071

You are spawned inside a room with 20 other players, each player has the EXACT same setup + food as you and a countdown begins. The last man standing wins either a "mystery box, prize key, OR mystery chest".

This mini-game happens once every hour with a 5-10minute wait room time. In order for the mini-game to begin, you will need 20 other players inside the waiting room.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Support from me.

However this could be easily boosted (teams just gang up, split loots) but I guess there is no control over that.

1-2 hours seems quite short, i'd say atleast every 4 hours so the server isn't flooded with keys & chests as they're mostly donateable items.

Also I don't think Mystery Chest should be a reward.

Quick question, would the area be multi?

Great idea!

I also support it, even though I did not partake the DH event.

In my opinion, hourly is still a bit to often. I reckon that it should be a daily event at a set time.

This will add more hype to the mini game and allow more players to partake. In saying this, if it does make it through and the odds of it becoming daily, I would say 15 should be minimum and there should be no max amount of players. (No multi loggers, all afkers be immediately kicked or sus accounts removed from the activity.)

Great idea and I hope that it become an actual thing!! :)