Sign in to follow this  
3oro

Pking wildy level can teleport from?? What are some good set ups for PVM in wildy and can you change the level wildy you can teleport from in any way? And a herblore question? Amd slayer questions all numbered.

1. Any other info on using pots/flasks of Sara brews Anti Poison Anti Venom ect  and or sharing pics screens of your PVM set ups for wildy and or other specific gear to use/set ups for different bosses and or other good PVM monsters that are strong/boss like for loots in and or out of wildy. If you have guides please add a comment of the links to the topic I’ll be sure to read am new here and am starting to make some bank and have good fun here.

I look forward to the future and I hope spawn pk stays around and the community gets bigger or stays stable. Thanks for reading and any help.

2. Also herblore. I wanted to know if you can make special restores for Spec or only buy them? Loot them? As I found one as a drop loot from the undead pkers so I know it’s in game or can you spawn them??? Thanks a lot in advance!

3. Any help or directions to go to where on the forums would also be great any info welcome. Am new to spawn pk but getting familiar with the market place and the game the last 3 days quite a bit. Looking for a PVM/PK clan that’s open for all/no requirements if you know or are in one please send me a a message on here and add me in game 3oro.

4. Finally what skills can make you money besides thieving and if it’s slayer can you direct me or explain slayer to me and or if it’s not a skill but a money making method better than the 850k clicks from the 99 theif stall I know it will be hard to beat but PVM is likely the best way to make consistent money and get chances at good loots?  

- 3oro

Edited by 3oro

Sorry, the best way to get help is to pm someone in game but I will answer all of those questions. Whether you still need help or not :)

1. You must be super donator to make flask so unfortunately if you not super donator you have to use regular pots. Also a lot of bosses are good I can really just tell you what's not good for money. Zulrah, abyssal sire, crazy arch, and kbd are not the best money makers. Barrelcbest, chaos ele, tekton, Corp, Cerberus, revs, brutal dragons, wildwyrm and battle mages are good money makers. 

2. Special restores cannot be made or spawned. They are to be bought from the coin shop at ::shops for 100m each. They are also dropped by some NPC'S and sold by other players for about 40m.

3. I do not understand the first sentence of this paragraph. But there are a few multi pking clans and since I am not in any I cannot recommend one to you. Just ask around and test them for yourself :)

4. Slayer can be better but tbh if you enjoy thieving all day long it's not bad lol. Slayer task can be given to you by the Slayer master east of ::home or edgeville bank. He will give you an option of normal task or boss task. Boss task better money of course. You can save up Slayer points for different items in the shop and I recommend the colored Slayer helm :) Hope this all helps. GOOD LUCK.