Blu Claws

Rude staff member

This is the conversation I had with Kellatha. My brother got into my account (which I not understand is my fault and I don't expect anything for it) and stole 8b, then lost it ddsing or gambling. He also allegedly tried to sell bm for real life money or something like that. (it broke the rules about RWT (Real World Trade)) I asked Kellatha for help and to check my trade logs, because I wanted to confirm he traded the things over to his account. She said she was unable to do it, and I replied something like, "oh okay thanks anyway." to which she responded something like, "also I need to warn you not to partake in RWT as it is bankable. if it happens again its a ban." I was like... what? you have the wrong person. She then claimed to have a ss of my account saying something about bm and RWT and yada yada yada. (the point of this topic is not to get money back or my brother banned (like he should be IMO) but to expose a rude staff member that quite frankly made me like the server a little less. It was a bad experience overall, and I'm sure this topic will be deleted quickly (she's a forum mod too) I would be happy with an apology from her (don't even want the ss anymore) Here are some screenshots of our convos, I don't keep evidence to myself... Let me know what you think below... Am I overreacting? or would this annoy you too?5aaad10d614b5_ScreenShot2018-03-15at2_54_07PM.thumb.png.4c9bf861d7786b016375d20b32ea5b32.png 

Edited by Blu Claws
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Moved this to the appropriate section. (A player wants to comment so i'm moving it back meanwhile he does)

You are overreacting imo

Kellatha had a reason to ban your acc for rwt, even if it was your brother, how did he get on your account? How did he get the password? And pin? Did you tell him both of them? How do you wanna proof it wasnt you but your brother? Do you even have a brother?

There are so many questions in this case that the "safest" way would to just ban you because it prob has happened from your IP addresse (just mentioning the IP addresse so you dont think I am saying if you get hacked and the hacker rwts its ur fault) as long as its your IP there is no reason for a staff member to belive what you are saying is true, yet kellatha here did and give you a free pass which is nice of kellatha indeed.

Because of the chances that you are lying about the whole brother thing its just a fair warning on part of kellatha to tell you if it happens again you are gonna get banned. Why is it fair?

1st. You dont seem to be able to secure your account from your brother which...

...2nd makes your story less beliveable.

Also staff dont have to hand prove such as screenshots out just because he has been asked, this is to secure the identity of the one who reported you for example.

There are cases where it can and it would benefit the situation to hand out proof to the accused player but I dont see such a reason on this one.

To defeat the chances of fake accussations done by corrupt staff they have multiple eyes looking over the evidence. (As shown by the fact that kellatha showed it to the owner)

Just give ur brother a nice beating, and if said brother doesnt exist give ur dick a beating to pleasure yourself over dodging a ban for rwt lol. (Jk) but fr it seems all fine to me.

Edited by despair

7 minutes ago, despair said:

You are overreacting imo

Kellatha had a reason to ban your acc for rwt, even if it was your brother, how did he get on your account? How did he get the password? And pin? Did you tell him both of them? How do you wanna proof it wasnt you but your brother? Do you even have a brother?

There are so many questions in this case that the "safest" way would to just ban you because it prob has happened from your IP addresse (just mentioning the IP addresse so you dont think I am saying if you get hacked and the hacker rwts its ur fault) as long as its your IP there is no reason for a staff member to belive what you are saying is true, yet kellatha here did and give you a free pass which is nice of kellatha indeed.

Because of the chances that you are lying about the whole brother thing its just a fair warning on part of kellatha to tell you if it happens again you are gonna get banned. Why is it fair?

Also staff dont have to hand prove such as screenshots out just because he has been asked, this is to secure the identity of the one who reported you for example.

There are cases where it can and it would benefit the situation to hand out proof to the accused player but I dont see such a reason on this one.

To defeat the chances of fake accussations done by corrupt staff they have multiple eyes looking over the evidence. (As shown by the fact that kellatha showed it to the owner)

Just give ur brother a nice beating, and if said brother doesnt exist give ur dick a beating to pleasure yourself over dodging a ban for rwt lol. (Jk) but fr it seems all fine to me.

he didn't need my pin as we share a pc, he knew my pass which, yes is my fault and has been fixed. A pin is only needed when the account is logged in on a new ip (which is not the case) I can prove the brother thing if needed (no-one asked) all questions could be easily answered if asked. I just think she handled it with rude comments and made me feel as if she believed that there was no possible way I was innocent. I felt attacked and it annoyed me. I don't know why you are so offended but I find humor in it. So thank you for making me laugh :)

Edited by Blu Claws
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blu Claws said:

he didn't need my pin as we share a pc, he knew my pass which, yes is my fault and has been fixed. A pin is only needed when the account is logged in on a new ip (which is not the case) I can prove the brother thing if needed (no-one asked) all questions could be easily answered if asked. I just think she handled it with rude comments and made me feel as if she believed that there was no possible way I was innocent. I felt attacked and it annoyed me. I don't know why you are so offended but I find humor in it. So thank you for making me laugh :)

If she thought there is no way you could be innocent wouldnt you be banned by now?

I wasnt saying you are lying but its very possible you or someone else who claims such stories could be lying. So it was just fair to give you that warning so you are more aware of keeping your acc save from you siblings.

I am not offended lol thats my honest feedback you asked for, if you are going to call everyone offended if the feedback doesnt represent what you feel then better dont ask for feedback lol.

8 minutes ago, despair said:

If she thought there is no way you could be innocent wouldnt you be banned by now?

I wasnt saying you are lying but its very possible you or someone else who claims such stories could be lying. So it was just fair to give you that warning so you are more aware of keeping your acc save from you siblings.

I am not offended lol thats my honest feedback you asked for, if you are going to call everyone offended if the feedback doesnt represent what you feel then better dont ask for feedback lol.

The reason I said offended was not due to those reasons was due to these quotes from you: "give ur dick a beating to pleasure yourself over dodging a ban for rwt lol"

If you get banned for RWT no matter the evidence of your innocence you will not get unbanned 

11 minutes ago, bion said:

If you get banned for RWT no matter the evidence of your innocence you will not get unbanned 

Im not banned guys lmao

I got a warning

tevin is nicest except 1 reason

and staff cant believe every "my brother did ..." because its legit the most common excuse

3 hours ago, Blu Claws said:

Im not banned guys lmao

I got a warning

dang nice wish i got one of those and maybe someone questioning me before i got booted off

Edited by bion

If you in any way got offended or thought how Kellatha handled the situation was rude, you’re just extremely sensitive. There’s nothing the said mod said that could possibly offend you? If facts offends you thats your problem, not any one else’s. If you found that offensive, I have no idea how people can explain it to you without you ending up offended.

Sharing the evidence upon request is really not a ’demand’ unless you’ve actually been punished, which you haven’t been. You’ve simply been warned. You’re the one who should’ve been mature and accepted Kellathas decision to not share it with you, as there’s really no reason to, lol.

Other than that, I believe Despair said it all.

13 hours ago, despair said:

You are overreacting imo

1 hour ago, Clevedad said:

If you in any way got offended or thought how Kellatha handled the situation was rude, you’re just extremely sensitive. There’s nothing the said mod said that could possibly offend you? If facts offends you thats your problem, not any one else’s. If you found that offensive, I have no idea how people can explain it to you without you ending up offended.

Sharing the evidence upon request is really not a ’demand’ unless you’ve actually been punished, which you haven’t been. You’ve simply been warned. You’re the one who should’ve been mature and accepted Kellathas decision to not share it with you, as there’s really no reason to, lol.

Other than that, I believe Despair said it all.

What Despair and Cleveland stated is exactly what I would say, there was no offense towards you so you shouldn’t be offended. Kellatha did what a helper of the server should do and nothing more. She/he has the right to dowhatever she/he wants to do upon request of something. 

~ Jorik

Damn throwin my boy Sam under the bus. There are plenty of nice staff all better then others in their own name. Michael is the most humble fr he's like a monk. Tevin is probably the most understanding prty chill. IDK tweva as much only discorded/talked 1-2 times but he funny boy. Jp seems to be a favorite cuz he got a cute gooze and nice clan yknow. Fill in the rest

5 hours ago, Doggy said:

Damn throwin my boy Sam under the bus. There are plenty of nice staff all better then others in their own name. Michael is the most humble fr he's like a monk. Tevin is probably the most understanding prty chill. IDK tweva as much only discorded/talked 1-2 times but he funny boy. Jp seems to be a favorite cuz he got a cute gooze and nice clan yknow. Fill in the rest

I have the best beard 

2 minutes ago, ryanking said:

I have the best beard 

But you're not staff yet :P 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

But you're not staff yet :P 

You said yet! But that’s not relevant my statement still stands! 😂

• Haha 1

UPDATE: My brother figured out my new pass and gambled all my shit away again (L0L) and he got drunk last night and admitted everything to me (randomly) He said he did in fact do the blood money message in order to get me banned so that i wouldn't see he gambled all my shit away (snake) and told me that he did it again because he was "pixel-thirsty" FML time to make a password so unbreakable that anonymous will be jerkin their gherkins for hours trying to figure it out. LMAO GF 12B TOTAL. His IGN is Juuls btw feel free to harass, rag, and clean him. <3

Thought you would like to see this @Kellatha

Edited by Blu Claws