Sign in to follow this  
L E E C H

Obsidian armour and ancient mace buff

4 minutes ago, L E E C H said:

another person with unconstructive pointless feedback. If you actually took time to read the thread you would see that we found the real issue. 

Even if you found the real issue I feel like you will complain regardless after the fix though.

Why do I think that? Because you thinkt that 42 prayer points smite with 1 spec isnt high enough, even worse "nothing" sounds to me like you expect it to 1 shot all your oponents prayer points.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, despair said:

Even if you found the real issue I feel like you will complain regardless after the fix though.

Why do I think that? Because you thinkt that 42 prayer points smite with 1 spec isnt high enough, even worse "nothing" sounds to me like you expect it to 1 shot all your oponents prayer points.

thats 42 prayer with almost the max hit of the weapon. If you have a weapon dedicated to smiting someoen, you should be able to smite someone during the k0. noone is going to sit on 40 prayer points and wait for you to max hit to smite them. So ye even by taking 42 prayer from someone in 1 hit there is a extremely unlikely chance of smiting said person.

5 minutes ago, L E E C H said:

thats 42 prayer with almost the max hit of the weapon. If you have a weapon dedicated to smiting someoen, you should be able to smite someone during the k0. noone is going to sit on 40 prayer points and wait for you to max hit to smite them. So ye even by taking 42 prayer from someone in 1 hit there is a extremely unlikely chance of smiting said person.

You know theres multi right? You seem to know your ways in 07 you know what clans do with the ancient mace over there right? You want that here to happen? Just because it might be okay in edge (which I dont think it is okay to smite more than 42 with 1 spec) it doesnt mean its good, it gotta be balanced throughout the whole game and yeah that also includes taking holy zerker in account because you dont want trillionairs to smite everyone at edge aswell.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, despair said:

You know theres multi right? You seem to know your ways in 07 you know what clans do with the ancient mace over there right? You want that here to happen? Just because it might be okay in edge (which I dont think it is okay to smite more than 42 with 1 spec) it doesnt mean its good, it gotta be balanced throughout the whole game and yeah that also includes taking holy zerker in account because you dont want trillionairs to smite everyone at edge aswell.

We werent talking about ancient mace but the bc axe. Now stop crying because i jsut sounded my opinion. And yes in multi it is probably decent but still not as op. Now the ancient mace on here is complete garbage. It honestly hits 0 90% of the time. So you would need like 15 people to smite 1 person with the accuracy it has right now.

Also just because you can smite people in multi should mean that there should be no way to smite people in singles as it happens so rarely.

Edited by L E E C H

11 minutes ago, L E E C H said:

We werent talking about ancient mace but the bc axe. Now stop crying because i jsut sounded my opinion. And yes in multi it is probably decent but still not as op. Now the ancient mace on here is complete garbage. It honestly hits 0 90% of the time. So you would need like 15 people to smite 1 person with the accuracy it has right now.

Also just because you can smite people in multi should mean that there should be no way to smite people in singles as it happens so rarely.

Yeah and we've taken it into consideration and let Ryan know. Ancient mace has had nothing but negative feedback since release and it looks like Ryan will do some tweaks to improve it

51 minutes ago, L E E C H said:

Not talking about the ancient mace neither, but if the ancient mace in multis can fuck up so many ppl on 07 already what will a team full of ppl that can smite 60+ prayer points with 1 spec do on here?

But its a big factor to take in cosideration and cant be dissmissed

Edited by despair