Sign in to follow this  
j a p

Donation issues again

Hello, i donated for 100$ bond 21 hours ago and $5 bond/45$ bonds like 15 hours ago and still havent received my 45 bond to claim 100k kharazi tokens. i cant let this happen again to me. Please sort this out as soon as possible please!

idk if posting all the ids is a good idea. prob delete and pm staff instead

Edited by Z75

Sensitive information edited out. Please do not post all of that again, for your own protection. Investigation underweigh, stay tuned.

And yeah this has happened to me once before and not too long ago if you would be able to check that out too? you got all my donation informations saved and if not, im more than willing to send them! I've donated soo much in this server :P

2 minutes ago, j a p said:

And yeah this has happened to me once before and not too long ago if you would be able to check that out too? you got all my donation informations saved and if not, im more than willing to send them! I've donated soo much in this server :P

I'm missing your $45 donation order ID for this current one. What you originally posted was for a $100 and $5 but not the $45, it would be greatly appreciated. And what do you mean it happened a long time ago? You donated a long time ago and you never received a bond?

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I'm missing your $45 donation order ID for this current one. What you originally posted was for a $100 and $5 but not the $45, it would be greatly appreciated. And what do you mean it happened a long time ago? You donated a long time ago and you never received a bond?

it didnt happen long ago, and no i got my bond but it was delayed too long to receive the 100k kharazi tokens..

This is being processed at the moment. Please PM a staff member in game for an update on your ticket.