Sign in to follow this  
bion

Anyone Else

I got banned for rwt because my buddy sent me 20$ paypal then I donated for him giving him the 20$ bond I am still banned anyone else have something like this happen to them? I remember watching a youtuber who got banned for the same reason wondering if im the only one

not sure how this would make the story make sense as it doesnt matter who donates for an account.

and if you donated and gave him a 20$ bond they had no idea that he gave u 20$ in the first place. its just seen as giving someone anything else

and why did he send u 20$ pp if he has a paypal and spk takes paypal

9 hours ago, Z75 said:

not sure how this would make the story make sense as it doesnt matter who donates for an account.

and if you donated and gave him a 20$ bond they had no idea that he gave u 20$ in the first place. its just seen as giving someone anything else

!EXPOSED!

9 hours ago, Z75 said:

Because the transaction was failing so he sent me the money I donated for the bond and gave it to him after he gave me 20$ pp so I could purchase it for him how does that not make sense? Also if I was gonna rwt why would I risk getting a ban on an comp account that I've donated well over 500$ on for a 20$ bond that would sell for like 10$ :| on top of the fact A admin told me that the player I told them the Rwt was from was my irl friend "olszak" that I skype with and stake with don't understand how they are completely ignoring this.

Edited by bion

Very Similar thing happened to me. Very difficult to get unbanned but you have to keep pushing for it.good luck.

Edited by Doggy

25 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Very Similar thing happened to me. Very difficult to get unsaved unnamed but you have to keep pushing for it.good luck.

:c