Micro shade4

*NEW* Max capes

I love the new max capes update as it gives something to grind towards regarding bounty's and magebank.

There is a bug with the Fire Max Cape, I have the requirements but i cannot wear it. *possibly affects other capes*  "you do not meet the requirements to wear this" (Ryan knows)

I think Ava's Max Cape (t) needs some sort of buff maybe to defence or ranged strength, or else i don't think many players would be buying it as many people prefer the Ava's accumulator (t) look. Not just that but i haven't seen many players using the Ava's accumulator (t) often,  probably because the Completionist capes have slightly lower ranged bonuses but have attack bonuses and defence which i believe outweighs the +10 ranged attack bonus and +5 ranged strength you get from the Ava's Accumulator (t)

- My suggestion for this is to either add more Ranged bonuses to the Ava's Max Cape (t) or give it decent defence bonuses (or both). If im sacrificing my Ava's (t) and paying 10m bounty's  i should get a cape that's better than my Ava's. Not to mention the cape has requirements as the Ava's accumulator does not.

Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix Max Capes. Same Issue as Ava (t) cape, Needs some sort of Buff to make people want to buy it other then just cosmetic. Possibly add defence.

^ Costs an Imbued god cape and 10k magic tokens to obtain a Imbued God cape that u need requirements for..

I don't really have anything to say about The new Infernal max cape, other then add the black particle glow effect to the Infernal max cape.

Before some of you freak out.. I'm not asking for stats identical to The Completionist capes; I'm just asking for buffs to make these capes worth Sacrificing and spending the Bounties/Magic tokens for, because as of right now they are expensive cosmetics with requirements when the originals are cheaper and no requirements.

What do you guys think?

If you have other alternatives to what i just wrote about please leave it below i would like to hear everyone's input.

I think ibfernal needs a buff of some sort. I just purchased the max cape, and for spending the amount of points I had to, the only “bonus” is the hood. I think that it definitely needs the particle glow you were mentioning. Or brighter “lava” on the cape, it looks very basic right now. I expected a cape that was as expensive as it is to be a little more appealing. 

Wilderness cloak is porb a reason ppl dont get avas (t) its nearly the same but much cheaper