Jean Paul

(OFFICIAL) Team event - 7 vs 7 - 140B REWARD (RESULTS)

2 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

. You make a staff application and tried hard to be staff for a day or two but when you understood you were hated throughout the whole server except your little slaves in sayin. Reminds me of somebody else who got staff by having his slaves +1 him

Like i said at the beginning Do not get other people involved to save yourself. Grow up you childish cunt.

2 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

So all you wanna do is talk about pking? And change the topic of me and gooby?

You are a fool. You join every argument that happens on yell for attention. You make a staff application and tried hard to be staff for a day or two but when you understood you were hated throughout the whole server except your little slaves in sayin you decided to stop trying so hard. 

You are just like gooby.

clearly this is a topic on pking? clearly. you talk over yell , and you praise me in my PM's, everytime i attack you, you cry and try to act like im your friend l0l, you just like to twist words and look like the victim, its what a weak person does since you cant fight your own battles.

Like i said at the beginning Do not get other people involved to save yourself. Grow up you childish cunt.

"childish cunt" yet you call me daddy everytime I call you son ingame explain it.

2 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

clearly this is a topic on pking? clearly. you talk over yell , and you praise me in my PM's, everytime i attack you, you cry and try to act like im your friend l0l, you just like to twist words and look like the victim, its what a weak person does since you cant fight your own battles.

Funny. I am acting like a victim? When im shoving your heads in the dirt?

how u can say u 2-1 on me lmao u never killed me slave.

1 minute ago, Lemon ice said:

Funny. I am acting like a victim? When im shoving your heads in the dirt?

how have you shoved my head in the dirt? when all you're doing is acting like a spoiled avocado and just talks and has no facts.

4 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

"childish cunt" yet you call me daddy everytime I call you son ingame explain it.

You yourself know this was a joke. Everyone that knows me ingame knows i joke around like that.

You yourself know this was a joke. Everyone that knows me ingame knows i joke around like that.

Don't call me childish then when you see that as a joke you probably don't go on voice either lil squeeker

21 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

"dropped all the best nhers" the only nhers we have in kingsmen is ascendency u planked to him on vid multiple times, and 88 you plank to him as well.

I’m sorry to say this goobymuch but you’re wrong on all parts, I have kill pics on everyone in your team except oag as well. Kill pics don’t mean you’re the best pker, that you are right and that your arguments make sense. We’re living in the present so if you’re salty because your team (which honestly made a better team than your original one) lost to us and want to do something about your anger, 1v1 every single member in my team and see who you can win against and who not. There’s no need to be shittalking people all day like you do to nearly my whole team to be completely honest... Yes you were a helper when I joined the server 3 years ago so you’re clearly an older player, but who cares at this point? You’ve said it so many times the argument became meaningless to me and everyone else. 

I’m just going to put the beef aside, do whatever you’d like to do and if you’d like to 1v1 me(nh/brid/melee/range-melee), hit me up. 

2 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

I’m sorry to say this goobymuch but you’re wrong on all parts, I have kill pics on everyone in your team except oag as well. Kill pics don’t mean you’re the best pker, that you are right and that your arguments make sense. We’re living in the present so if you’re salty because your team (which honestly made a better team than your original one) lost to us and want to do something about your anger, 1v1 every single member in my team and see who you can win against and who not. There’s no need to be shittalking people all day like you do to nearly my whole team to be completely honest... Yes you were a helper when I joined the server 3 years ago so you’re clearly an older player, but who cares at this point? You’ve said it so many times the argument became meaningless to me and everyone else. 

I’m just going to put the beef aside, do whatever you’d like to do and if you’d like to 1v1 me(nh/brid/melee/range-melee), hit me up. 

Lmk when u can actually finish me after you full tb me.

7 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

Lmk when u can actually finish me after you full tb me.

I don’t remember ever focussing on you in singles but I sure will 1v1 if you’d like.

2 minutes ago, _Jorik_ said:

I don’t remember ever focussing on you in singles but I sure will 1v1 if you’d like.

You full tbed me at magebank couldn't even get me below 70hp despite being in max with a divine and me being in ahrims.
You also full tbed me at kraken with the same gear but couldn't finish me either.

And also, just because we don't take kill pics, doesn't mean we don't kill you. I killed ascendency 2-3 times in a war today, keep in mind that this is while he specs and teles.

2 minutes ago, Wiish said:

And also, just because we don't take kill pics, doesn't mean we don't kill you. I killed ascendency 2-3 times in a war today, keep in mind that this is while he specs and teles.

Don't take kill pics in multi wars bro those don't mean shit.

17 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

You full tbed me at magebank couldn't even get me below 70hp despite being in max with a divine and me being in ahrims.
You also full tbed me at kraken with the same gear but couldn't finish me either.

I’ve never pked with a divine, you’re just straight up lying at this point. I don’t respect that at all.

3 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

Don't take kill pics in multi wars bro those don't mean shit.

Yes it does.

1 minute ago, goobymunch said:

No it doesn't LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes it does.

2 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

No it doesn't LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Childish you are acting like a fool, Just give up and be quite. You are acting like a little kid because you are mad.

The next thing you will probably do is report us for cyber-bullying.

1 minute ago, Lemon ice said:

Childish you are acting like a fool, Just give up and be quite. You are acting like a little kid because you are mad.

The next thing you will probably do is report us for cyber-bullying.

LOOOOOOL You got cleared from this topic and made Wiish comment for you nuff said.

3 minutes ago, Wiish said:

Also, the 2 pics i sent aren't in multi, want to talk about those or not? 

The one on ascendency? I don't know if you're blind but i'm pretty sure jean is in max with custom divine while ascendency is in ahrims and you can see the elementals plank club coming to tb him and pile in singles in the back ground