Jean Paul

(OFFICIAL) Team event - 7 vs 7 - 140B REWARD (RESULTS)

1 minute ago, Lemon ice said:

@goobymunchStop talking shit you had 7 in your team, you killed 1 of ours and we killed all of yours.

6-0 YOU Piece of shit.

Deal with the truth you peasant.

If you read the post from ascendency correctly (the one where he says who's in our team) you can clearly see our team is:

1.Ascendency

2.Nm Pker

3.Goobymunch

4.Makedatmoney

5.Noskills

6. 88

7.Oag

If I remember correctly we fought you with the following team:
1. Ascendency
2. Nm Pker
3. Goobymunch
4. Makedatmoney
5. 1dayumay
6. The aurora
7. Bictoins

If you were facing the first team you would have planked and you know it, jean knew this as well so he wouldn't move the fight to a different time.

3 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

If you read the post from ascendency correctly (the one where he says who's in our team) you can clearly see our team is:

1.Ascendency

2.Nm Pker

3.Goobymunch

4.Makedatmoney

5.Noskills

6. 88

7.Oag

If I remember correctly we fought you with the following team:
1. Ascendency
2. Nm Pker
3. Goobymunch
4. Makedatmoney
5. 1dayumay
6. The aurora
7. Bictoins

If you were facing the first team you would have planked and you know it, jean knew this as well so he wouldn't move the fight to a different time.

Makes no difference you still had a team, 88, oag and noskills have no multi skills keep using these shitty excuses to defend yourself.

Everything you use as an excuse just makes you look like a 5 year old, grow up and except reality. Your team will never be as good as ours that is it.

6-0

2 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

Makes no difference you still had a team, 88, oag and noskills have no multi skills keep using these shitty excuses to defend yourself.

Everything you use as an excuse just makes you look like a 5 year old, grow up and except reality. Your team will never be as good as ours that is it.

6-0

"your team" Lemme list the people that are in your team.

zRbijKW.png

1. Lemon ice 1 banana sayin slave fYKUPJ9.png
2. Jorik can't even finish a kill with max set and tb
3. Jean paul he's been exposed so many times lets have a lil throwback to when he almost lost mod. xTgJ130.png2WReTfL.pngm4RlMpD.pngimn9miC.pngsTxl2F0.png
4. Lzerraptorz random pipermen that always planks at magebank nuff said.
5. Loviathan picked him up as a randy in sayin and got him into trigg got no beef w him though thats my son.
6. Hooke v2 I love u <3 No beef with this guy
7. Bowflexxx Love u <3 No beef with this guy

Throwback to when jean walked back into multi and got dropped for loot 2x aeuMADY.png

And here's some random kill pics on all you randy's
pxvPlhA.png

2 minutes ago, goobymunch said:

"your team" Lemme list the people that are in your team.

zRbijKW.png

1. Lemon ice 1 banana sayin slave fYKUPJ9.png
2. Jorik can't even finish a kill with max set and tb
3. Jean paul he's been exposed so many times lets have a lil throwback to when he almost lost mod. xTgJ130.png2WReTfL.pngm4RlMpD.pngimn9miC.pngsTxl2F0.png
4. Lzerraptorz random pipermen that always planks at magebank nuff said.
5. Loviathan picked him up as a randy in sayin and got him into trigg got no beef w him though thats my son.
6. Hooke v2 I love u <3 No beef with this guy
7. Bowflexxx Love u <3 No beef with this guy

Throwback to when jean walked back into multi and got dropped for loot 2x aeuMADY.png

And here's some random kill pics on all you randy's
pxvPlhA.png

It was clear you would resort to kill pics from the beginning, i was waiting for this. This reply just shows how much in the dirt i have put you in.

Next time you make a reply use your own words and stop asking around.

You will never be the person i am.

It was clear you would resort to kill pics from the beginning, i was waiting for this. This reply just shows how much in the dirt i have put you in.

Next time you make a reply use your own words and stop asking around.

You will never be the person i am.

"asking around" These are the kill pics I have gathered myself idk what you're talking about.

"you will never be the person i am?" Why would I want to be a randy who is always piping up saying random shit?

4 minutes ago, Jean Paul said:

Yet you lost 6-0. CU!

Same old jean having your team win the battles for you since you're absolute trash, reminds me of the time where multiple people made expose topics on you and you couldn't even defend yourself LOOOOL

"asking around" These are the kill pics I have gathered myself idk what you're talking about.

"you will never be the person i am?" Why would I want to be a randy who is always piping up saying random shit?

These are all pics you have gathered yourself? But on all the killpics it says ascendancys name? Grow some balls and grow up. How old are you like 22? And you still argue like a little child and make false comments.

These are all pics you have gathered yourself? But on all the killpics it says ascendancys name? Grow some balls and grow up. How old are you like 22? And you still argue like a little child and make false comments.

These pictures are taken from the sayin times and trigg times both are clans that I OWNED so these are my kill pics randy pipermen69

1 minute ago, goobymunch said:

These pictures are taken from the sayin times and trigg times both are clans that I OWNED so these are my kill pics randy pipermen69

How are these your killpics when it clearly states ascendancy's name?

And just because you are the owner of a clan does not mean you own everyone inside and own everything they have done.

Just give up and accept your loss.

How are these your killpics when it clearly states ascendancy's name?

And just because you are the owner of a clan does not mean you own everyone inside and own everything they have done.

Just give up and accept your loss.

Who said I wasn't accepting my loss? If you look at all my reply's you can see all I said was if it was our original team you wouldn't have won. And yes owning a clan means I own everything and everyone inside it.

Who said I wasn't accepting my loss? If you look at all my reply's you can see all I said was if it was our original team you wouldn't have won. And yes owning a clan means I own everything and everyone inside it.

Gooby. Stop replying now this is for your own reputation you are making a fool of yourself replying to me. Enough is enough grow up.

LOOOOL doesn't want me to reply cuz he's losing the argument.

Here's some more kill pics on u randys.

ImHuzC2.png
1IwLtMJ.png
tPt3FtL.png
pjEVroh.png

LOOOOL doesn't want me to reply cuz he's losing the argument.

Here's some more kill pics on u randys.

ImHuzC2.png
1IwLtMJ.png
tPt3FtL.png
pjEVroh.png

Lmao still using other peoples killpics. Gooby i want you to reply much more keep going. Keep making a fool out of yourself.

Everyone who reads this topic will know you will never be as good as me and you know this too. This argument was started because you thought i can not reply to you as you were "best trashtalker". I have made you look like a fool to everyone who reads this.

Grow up son. 

3 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

Lmao still using other peoples killpics. Gooby i want you to reply much more keep going. Keep making a fool out of yourself.

Everyone who reads this topic will know you will never be as good as me and you know this too. This argument was started because you thought i can not reply to you as you were "best trashtalker". I have made you look like a fool to everyone who reads this.

Grow up son. 

"Look like a fool" You're the fool here you started out as a random in my cc just like everyone else thats active in pking atm you're all randoms.

"Look like a fool" You're the fool here you started out as a random in my cc just like everyone else thats active in pking atm you're all randoms.

We are all randoms? "you're the fool here you started in my cc" You are wrong. I stated way before sayin or kingsmen was even a thing. And the only reason i joined you guys was to nh vs some of your slaves without getting tbed. And after i dropped all the best nhers in your clan i left to move to a much better clan.

Learn some facts.

We are all randoms? "you're the fool here you started in my cc" You are wrong. I stated way before sayin or kingsmen was even a thing. And the only reason i joined you guys was to nh vs some of your slaves without getting tbed. And after i dropped all the best nhers in your clan i left to move to a much better clan.

Learn some facts.

"dropped all the best nhers" the only nhers we have in kingsmen is ascendency u planked to him on vid multiple times, and 88 you plank to him as well.

"dropped all the best nhers" the only nhers we have in kingsmen is ascendency u planked to him on vid multiple times, and 88 you plank to him as well.

I am 3-1 on ascend and 2-1 on 88. The only time ascen killed me was a hybrid fight and he got a lucky spec (Well done for him) and the reason 88 killed me was because he rushed me after i killed a few people at kraken.

Again learn some facts.

I am 3-1 on ascend and 2-1 on 88. The only time ascen killed me was a hybrid fight and he got a lucky spec (Well done for him) and the reason 88 killed me was because he rushed me after i killed a few people at kraken.

Again learn some facts.

you aren't on shit with me, you avoid me and die when we fight kid. don't speak out lies with my name you avocado.

2 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

you aren't on shit with me, you avoid me and die when we fight kid. don't speak out lies with my name you avocado.

I see your friend gooby had to run away from this. Now that you are here i might as well teach you a lesson to.

So ascen what do you wanna debate about?

2 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

I see your friend gooby had to run away from this. Now that you are here i might as well teach you a lesson to.

kid i have video clips of you planking to me 1v1 so dont pipe up. you're all talk, lets talk on voice chat?

4 minutes ago, Lemon ice said:

"Run away" MB I was busy getting my wand back from a nerd in your team

2 minutes ago, Ascendency said:

kid i have video clips of you planking to me 1v1 so dont pipe up. you're all talk, lets talk on voice chat?

So all you wanna do is talk about pking? And change the topic of me and gooby?

You are a fool. You join every argument that happens on yell for attention. You make a staff application and tried hard to be staff for a day or two but when you understood you were hated throughout the whole server except your little slaves in sayin you decided to stop trying so hard. 

You are just like gooby.

So all you wanna do is talk about pking? And change the topic of me and gooby?

You are a fool. You join every argument that happens on yell for attention. You make a staff application and tried hard to be staff for a day or two but when you understood you were hated throughout the whole server except your little slaves in sayin you decided to stop trying so hard. 

You are just like gooby.

. You make a staff application and tried hard to be staff for a day or two but when you understood you were hated throughout the whole server except your little slaves in sayin. Reminds me of somebody else who got staff by having his slaves +1 him