Sign in to follow this  
Kingscape

No more scammers!

Well here I bring you the solution to scammer through trades!

Adding the Load timer in the trade tray will prevent the accusers of scammer and lost items! Once the timer is added, it should be a limeted of hours.

For example!
24 Hours = One day
48 Hours = Two days
72 Hours = Three days

Beginner_TradeWindowLending.png.daaad17e5a679f2884abf7b3e405c6a4.png

• Thanks 1

I like it but only if it had restrictions. Here's a list of stuff I would like it for it to have.

• Untradable and auto kept on death
  • Can't gamble it
  • Can't stake it
  • Can't risk fight with it (In case it will be allowed in the wilderness, bypassing this will be considered scamming and will be dealt with accordingly)
  • Can't put it in the trade post
  • Can't drop/::empty it
  • Can't go in the wilderness with it (to pretend you are risking it in a risk fight)
  • Can't use it at risk fight arena (to prevent scams)

Aside from that, these would be terms for it and could possibly be tweaked.

• Time frame will be set by the owner lending out the item, and the lent item will not be able to given back until the time frame is over (to prevent scams)
  • These loans could be sellable as they would be safe, however if something is to happen to the item, the person who borrowed it will be responsible. As in any scamming situation, staff and owners are not responsible since item lending is at your own risk. (If proven to be a systematic error, a refund would be possible but that would only be up to Ryan)
  • Once both parties agree to a fee/ time frame and both users accept, the time frame must be honored and staff WILL NOT intervene in assisting the item to be given back before the dead line. Using this system is at both of the players discretion, and by agreeing to the time frame both of you must honor it.
  • Like 1

@Kellatha 

That's Right! 

I have been scammed several times already and thinking about it came to my mind this method that was used in rune-scape to prevent scams. Which I think is a good method for players to keep more promises items even the demand for scammer cases will decrease. This will be the safest method of load items to other player