Sign in to follow this  
jango

Did this warrant a yell mute?

Was a yell mute warranted  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Was a yell mute warranted

• Yes it was you dickhead.
    • No it was not

Ok so I recently returned to spawnpk from a few week hiatus. After returning I run into a new moderator named Donnie. Never heard of him, but this then Happens. Pms including "I warned you, and you persisted" as well as "got screenies if you want". Provides these.

https://i.gyazo.com/cc329e4a35fbf952...d2c723ef7c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/75d8c9af80ca3daf...e6aace56b5.png

I saw these and chuckled a bit. Neither mentions my name, and came within legitimately 1 yell from each other, coupled with the fact that the exact yell I was muted for was "R.I.P.". I have no idea how to say this without sounding disrespectful, but you have to be fucking kidding me. I at one point posted over 30 screenies with actual proof of players flaming me etc etc. They never received warnings, and weren't even reprimanded. They were banned later but for different offences, however the question that I have is was this warranted? Love some feedback.

1. Yes

2. No

8njNRPi.png

This was your Warning, you were apart of this "group" of flamers I was "Warning".

ji2LjMT.png

You were YellMuted for this

And the fact you submitted 30 screenies for yellmutes has nothing to do with this case. Maybe you should look at the bright side of this whole situation and have some more respect for my role here on SpawnPK. I'm here to help, not trying to get on anyone's bad side. I've been here for almost 2 months now, and I have seen the type of "Bullshit" (you) have started with this server. I'm honestly surprised you're still here playing today? Nonetheless, I won't argue with you.. Solves nothing.

I gave you a 2 hour yellmute, you have approximately 1 hour and 12 minutes left. :o

Ofc. This is clearly a NO Staff is abusing in this server way to much.

Hey, if you're going to comment please make sure your grammar is near at least the 3rd grade level..

I read your comment over 10 times and I still could not understand.

Tbh, I actually have a 0 fucks policy when it comes to bullshit, there is literally not a single proof in those screenshots of a warning with my name on it lmao. Thanks and have a good one lmao

Btw, the first screeny doesn't have me as I only started talking after that point, good try though :D